Author Topic: VC News  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Brutalfive (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
VC News
« on: 3 March 2017, 04:20:20 PM »
Hi guys, this is a quick statement about VC News. If you don't know what VC News is, its a privately run YouTube channel (I run it). Anyways I have been very busy lately so apologise for not uploading, however if any of you are interested in getting involved, weather it be a journalised, Anchor, etc., pls let me know and I will give u more information.

Also as it is more time consuming to do a YT video of all VC News, and by the time I do it, many of the news would not be news but 2olds2, I have decided to also do it on forums. VC News YT channel will no longer be the main source of news, but now on forums. VC News YT may do a monthly special to see all the things that have happened, but in the future it may be used more frequently. however for now forums will be the place to be.

any questions just ask me on VC /mail send Brutal five
and I will get back to u ASAP!

P.S this is a none-paying job, this is just to get your name known, become stronger in the community and to have fun
     we also have a lot of jobs available so speak to me as I'm sure we will be able to find a job that suits u, ur time, and ur location
« Last Edit: 3 March 2017, 04:29:54 PM by Brutalfive »