Author Topic: 9-day forum ban  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
9-day forum ban
« on: 5 August 2012, 08:52:04 PM »
I didn't mean to fucking post that in the tr0ll_ thread, I was gonna add some text to it then i changed my mind but it entered anyway.

I told air on skype and he says:
YOU HAVE BEEN QUOTING POSTS AND LEAVING NO MESSAGES LIKE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER

It's the same exact post I don't even think I edited it one bit too.

Also I know I don't have any proof! But we know you don't have any proof! So this is gonna be decided out of pure opinion most likely, since factual evidence is not at hand.
« Last Edit: 5 August 2012, 08:57:29 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: 9-day forum ban
« Reply #1 on: 5 August 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
You could of just edited your post and put Please delete instead of leaving it.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 August 2012, 09:03:37 PM »
I don't think you can edit a post in ban appeals unless you're a forum mod.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 August 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
Or at least post a replay to please remove as was a mistake instead of just leaving it there.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 5 August 2012, 09:06:58 PM »
COMMENT REMOVED

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 5 August 2012, 09:16:26 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 5 August 2012, 09:09:08 PM »
Or at least post a replay to please remove as was a mistake instead of just leaving it there.
Good point.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 5 August 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
Good point.

I didn't want to post a second time because It would of most likely made it worse SO I decided to let an admin remove it and pm me with a "wtf why you post this" like that other time

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 5 August 2012, 09:20:34 PM »
well the wtf why you post it came along with this forum ban. You know the rules stick to them.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 5 August 2012, 09:23:07 PM »
Good point.

I didn't want to post a second time because It would of most likely made it worse SO I decided to let an admin remove it and pm me with a "wtf why you post this" like that other time

Rainy, we can't always warn you in personal messages... Sometimes when you repeatedly break the only rule we have to punish you.
In this case your forum ban is 9 days, which is triple the first one. It was the exact amount of time I was thinking.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 5 August 2012, 09:23:19 PM »
well the wtf why you post it came along with this forum ban. You know the rules stick to them.

I was gonna say something useful then i read that tr0ll_ didnt want to even come back
I WAS gonna say I forgived him. but it wasn't the proper place for exact measures:

Tr0ll_ damn... even through all of CJ's bitching you still made the plugin... You're alright with me.

But I decieded not to because this occasion will happen so i ment to go back but it posted idk how. I was laying back in my seat so the only way I could tell is of FINGER SENSE. backspace is just like enter on my keyboard, long and hard.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 5 August 2012, 09:24:01 PM »
Good point.

Rainy, we can't always warn you in personal messages... Sometimes when you repeatedly break the only rule we have to punish you.
In this case your forum ban is 9 days, which is triple the first one. It was the exact amount of time I was thinking.

Ako but I only did it this time and that other time. This time was a complete mistake and please see my other post :(

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 5 August 2012, 09:31:39 PM »
Verdict:

Since it was an empty post, it may have been a mistake. Even though I could probably cite like 6 examples of these empty quote posts by you, I'm reducing the ban BECAUSE IT WAS EMPTY rather than something stupid and useless.

3-day forum temp-ban.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air