Author Topic: Emojis 😀  (Read 2040 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Emojis 😀
« on: 7 May 2017, 02:50:48 PM »
I did a thing. Tried to get all hip and cool with these emojis everyone is using nowadays. Emojis are now different. :D They use the EmojiOne style, so they'll always show up the same, regardless of what device you're on, and what operating system you're using.

Your emojis will automatically look like this when you create a post, so feel free to add people 👴🏼, animals 🐨, flags 🇪🇺 or icons 💚 to your posts. They'll all show up. If you want a list of emojis that you can copy and paste into your posts, I recommend Emojipedia, which is like a dictionary for emojis. Pretty much all of the ones on there should work on here.

The smilies that are a part of the forums that happen when you type certain emoticons, or when you press the buttons when you create a post.

-----==---==------

But that's not all!

We've got the ability to add new, custom emojis to the forums! To celebrate this, and to celebrate the launch of VC Games, I've added 3 little emojis for VCG. This is a work-in-progress feature, so it might look a bit weird, but anyone can type them.

If you want to use a custom emoji, all you need to do is type :emojiname:. The emoji names we have right now are:
:vcg1: vcg1

:vcg2: vcg2

:vcg3: vcg3

We'll continue to add new emojis when we feel like adding them. Feel free to suggest ones. Enjoy!

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
Re: Emojis 😀
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^