Author Topic: Top Five Strongest Scooby Doo Characters of All Time  (Read 1684 times)

Offline TheSkippyNetwork (PWM) (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: -1
  • I hate JanuaryJones
    • View profile
    • I DONT HAVE ONE
Top Five Strongest Scooby Doo Characters of All Time
« on: 7 June 2017, 10:04:32 PM »
You guys asked for it so here it is...
THE TOP FIVE STRONGEST SCOOBY DOO CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!!!!!

It is without a doubt that Scooby Doo is one of the best shows ever created. The action, suspense, mystery and humor blend together to create a fun, unforgettable experience that makes one of the unique television/movie series of all time, unparalleled by anything else out there. Scooby Doo is perhaps best known for its powerful, diverse group of characters that many fans find themselves debating to their friends about. Such topics as Who is the most powerful?, or Do you think this character would beat that one? Well finally, well known Scooby Doo fanatic BoomGamerShow is finally here to answer the question! Lets get onto the list.

5. The Phantom Virus

The Phantom Virus was one of the toughest villains Scooby and The Gang has fought as of yet, and arguably the strongest villain in the entire Scooby-Verse, and this is for one reason and one reason alone: HES AN ACTUAL MONSTER!!!! thats right folks, the one thing about the monsters in Scooby Doo, the reason why every other monster in the Scooby-Verse isn't on the list, they are all HUMANS IN DISGUISE that gang usually catches. This is one tough virus too, with the ability to go into any video games and trap others within them. He also has some nasty electrical shock powers that would make most people want to stay on this guys good side! The reason he ranks so low on this list is because he does have one weakness: magnets; which is how the Scooby Gang destroyed him. Even with his kyrptonite, The Phantom Virus is still one of the most dangerous foes the Scooby Gang has fought and could easily go toe-to-toe with to other Scooby greats.

4. Hypnotized Shaggy
https://youtu.be/PLVnx9R7LrA?t=36s
I can see the look on your face as your reading this. Shaggy how is this bumbling buffoon number 4? Well let me explain. Shaggy Rogers is one of the most popular Scooby Doo characters, but he is best known for being scared and eating not fighting. he is already a strong guy, frequently running away from monsters and from trouble, and faster than Usain Bolt; possibly making him the fastest human in the Scooby-Verse. Here is a cool I bet you didn't know about Shaggy, everytime he hears the word "bad" he is hypnotized to become brave. This makes him one of the best fighters in all of Scooby Doo, using his unconventional fighting style to take out at least 10 very strong, tough looking bikers with minimal effort. While the extent of his power isnt shown, it can be assumed that when he is fighting at 100% he is a forced to be reckoned with, combining speed and amazing acrobatics and reflex skill.

3. John Cena

John Cena's strength in the Scooby-Verse is matched by noone, being able to save the Scooby Gang from what looks to be an incredibly heavy boulder. He is also in the WWE, giving him plenty of time to practice and train his strength. Deciding who was higher on the list, Hypnotized Shaggy or John Cena was a tough one, but overall it had to go to had more experience, that person being John Cena. This is one match I wouldnt mind see performed in the ring  ;)

2. Shazam

We can never forget when Shazam teamed up with the Scooby Gang to help fight off baddies (even a dragon!). Shazam's super powers give him a huge advantage in the Scooby-Verse, but there is more person that even stronger than a super hero... and that person is!

1. Kiss

Ok, so Kiss is actually 4 people, but they are an inseparable team so im counting them as one! And guess what, EACH ONE OF THEM ALSO HAS SUPER POWERS! Yup. You read that right. Each member of Kiss has a unique super power, that comes from the power of rock 'n roll. On their own they great single fighters, each of them being able to go one on one with the scariest baddies and villains. I would also say each one is about as strong as Shazam, making them, as a team,  THE STRONGEST ENTITY IN THE ENTIRE SCOOBY-VERSE!!

Thanks for reading y'all :) Agree? Disagree? Reply to the forum to let me know and what Scooby Doo top ten I should do next. And as always, STAY SCOOBY!!!
« Last Edit: 7 June 2017, 10:13:20 PM by BoomGamer »
subscribe to theskippynetwork on youtube.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Top Five Strongest Scooby Doo Characters of All Time
« Reply #1 on: 7 June 2017, 10:17:08 PM »
Top ten Scooby Snack moments.

Top ten scooby episodes

Top ten scooby monsters

Top 5 scooby crossovers