Author Topic: Islid, Camedon and ajaake Grief.  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Islid, Camedon and ajaake Grief.
« on: 13 August 2012, 02:00:12 PM »
Well these 3 people griefed my enderman farm. I also noticed my lockette door was gone too. I relocketted btw. I only know this because I decieded to see who griefed it while i was away. Mostly because I have spawned there when I glitched somehow out of hell.

Ajaake put 2 lockette chests in there, Camdeon killed my chickens and broke fence, Islid broke my glass and well grief is grief.

Just because Islid is player rep doesn't make him immune to punishments made by griefing.

Griefing is still not allowed anywhere including in the end

Islid griefed x2 ajaake x2 i think and cam x1

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Islid, Camedon and ajaake Grief.
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2012, 02:01:40 PM »
Well these 3 people griefed my enderman farm. I also noticed my lockette door was gone too. I relocketted btw. I only know this because I decieded to see who griefed it while i was away. Mostly because I have spawned there when I glitched somehow out of hell.

Ajaake put 2 lockette chests in there, Camdeon killed my chickens and broke fence, Islid broke my glass and well grief is grief.

Just because Islid is player rep doesn't make him immune to punishments made by griefing.

Griefing is still not allowed anywhere including in the end

Islid griefed x2 ajaake x2 i think and cam x1

Nevermind on Islid. He told me what happened.

Islid also said some other people griefed. Can you input? btw you can change the op to remove your name i didnt read your post when i read this.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2012, 02:02:27 PM »
Greifing is bad im not takeing sides here but something big like that ender farm should NOT be greifed a most costs

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 August 2012, 02:02:44 PM »
When you mailed me, i told you to do nothing.... This might get you in trouble

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 August 2012, 02:03:11 PM »
When you mailed me, i told you to do nothing.... This might get you in trouble

no you didn't knite i never got a reply.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 August 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
Again, I shall mention, VIPERcc stole your entire enchanting area, and ajaake actually broke a hell of a lot more that was all replaced thanks to me asking a moderator to step in and repair it. I broke the two pieces of glass because you locked me in there after you surrounded my home with glass for some bizzare reason I don't even understand - why do you even care if anyone uses it? You're locked in a prison for the next 90 days. It's not like you'd even know, much less that it would affect you.

As far as the griefing is concerned from a technical perspective, I'll pay for all of the broken blocks by all three players, since apparently one or two broken blocks is now enough to raise hell about. I think the fine comes out to about $75 to replace all of the materials.

Are you happy that you're continuing to push away your only connection to ensuring a fair ban?

Suggested Fine: $75 (Islid)

Topic Locked

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Update: Punishment exacted, fine levied. Restitution of damage is up to the staff to determine.

Case closed