Author Topic: Glitched into void cause of lag and spawned in my farm  (Read 7752 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Glitched into void cause of lag and spawned in my farm
« on: 13 August 2012, 01:16:41 PM »
I'm at my farm atm, and I mailed knite to tell an admin, also I didn't try to escape I just spawned here and I can't really say anything because I am muted.

also

I love Batcu <3

Kovos_Datch

Re: Glitched into void cause of lag and spawned in my farm
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2012, 01:19:18 PM »
I'm at my farm atm, and I mailed knite to tell an admin, also I didn't try to escape I just spawned here and I can't really say anything because I am muted.

also

I love Batcu <3

Not trying to get muted on the forums, but if you log out and log back in, it should correct the issue. It is just a case of lag.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2012, 01:20:10 PM »

also

I love Batcu <3

Not trying to get muted on the forums, but if you log out and log back in, it should correct the issue. It is just a case of lag.

I did. I am getting killed by endermen too

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 August 2012, 01:20:59 PM »
Please put me back I don't want a perma-ban ._.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 13 August 2012, 01:21:57 PM »

also

I love Batcu <3

Wait, wait, how are there endermen in the void? I think you need to post up more information on this topic for anyone to understand you. What farm is this? What happened?

Just saying "Glitched into void cause of lag and spawned in my farm" doesn't help anyone.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 August 2012, 01:25:19 PM »

also

I love Batcu <3

Wait, wait, how are there endermen in the void? I think you need to post up more information on this topic for anyone to understand you. What farm is this? What happened?

Just saying "Glitched into void cause of lag and spawned in my farm" doesn't help anyone.
Im at my farm. Just noticed Islid and Camedon griefed it while I was there. Hopefully boy sends me back before there are any issues

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2012, 01:27:23 PM »

also

I love Batcu <3

Im at my farm. Just noticed Islid and Camedon griefed it while I was there. Hopefully boy sends me back before there are any issues

What farm? Is it an enderfarm? A netherfarm? A farm farm? WE NEED INFO, LAD!

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2012, 01:28:31 PM »

also

I love Batcu <3

What farm? Is it an enderfarm? A netherfarm? A farm farm? WE NEED INFO, LAD!

endermen and ajaake also griefed. Can't believe the player rep is griefing now ._.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 13 August 2012, 01:30:17 PM »
Okay, well I can vouch that there is lag issues going on in the server now.

Do you have a home set there? That may be why you glitched there.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 August 2012, 01:31:31 PM »

yes I do

Also for islid grief:

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 August 2012, 01:43:29 PM »

yes I do

Also for islid grief:

Admin if you could just delete my farm I would appreciate it, don't want people getting to much power, but I would prefer if you could WE it far away.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 August 2012, 01:48:33 PM »
I got him in

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 August 2012, 01:59:15 PM »
Oh, I didn't grief, I broke myself out because I got trapped and forgot to replace the glass. If you want the two panes of glass that I broke (hardly an issue in the grand scheme of things, but some people have their hang-ups) I will of course replace them.

Also, since we are calling out griefs, I should mention that I caught no less than three griefers earlier who destroyed your enchanting area, stole all of your fences, broke all of the glass, took several pieces of glowstone, and various other sundries that I asked a mod to come in and repair twice. Since you are so anxious to get me in trouble for trivial things like this, I will keep in mind from now on not to bother reporting any other major griefs to your spawner.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 August 2012, 02:00:22 PM »
Please put me back I don't want a perma-ban ._.
I agree with that he is saying that hes in there and hes being good and saying he wants to be teleported back because hes ment to be back there

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 August 2012, 02:02:17 PM »
Oh, I didn't grief, I broke myself out because I got trapped and forgot to replace the glass. If you want the two panes of glass that I broke (hardly an issue in the grand scheme of things, but some people have their hang-ups) I will of course replace them.

Also, since we are calling out griefs, I should mention that I caught no less than three griefers earlier who destroyed your enchanting area, stole all of your fences, broke all of the glass, took several pieces of glowstone, and various other sundries that I asked a mod to come in and repair twice. Since you are so anxious to get me in trouble for trivial things like this, I will keep in mind from now on not to bother reporting any other major griefs to your spawner.

I wasn't lol. I'm just pissed that people griefed it.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 13 August 2012, 07:20:42 PM »
This is the ban/punishment appeals thread.... So...

Rainy you posted this in the wrong place. A better place for this would be the reports and grief thread.

Everyone else who posted in this thread.... This is in the ban/punishment appeals thread meaning NONE of you except maybe isl should be posting here. I knew wut he was talking about and didnt need you to ask him about it... If I or other staff did we would have asked.

Now that I am done yelling at all of you time to yell at rainy.

RAINY... SHUT THE FUCK UP!.... you bitchy about every little thing and it is fucking annoying. I was using your spawner a shit ton. You mad bro?... We were all there while you were temp banned and debating wut to do with you... Consider yourself lucky we haven't destroyed everything you have built or gave it to someone else... Air was flying around making chunks of it vanish... Sooo... I will say this... Stfu and deal with your banishment and dont whine or bitch about every little thing.... If you don't stop I will make Hell a real Hell for you and mute you so i dont have to hear it... You have NOO idea how close you were (and still are I think) to a perma ban.

Now how the fuck do I move this topic while on my phone... Fuck it... Someone else figure it out... Rainy has pissed me off and I dont wanna deal with it...

Edit: Moved it when i got home... now to post more.
« Last Edit: 13 August 2012, 07:42:45 PM by DarkenedAngel »

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 August 2012, 07:51:35 PM »

I love Batcu <3
Why does this make you love him? He just doesn't know wut you did. Does not change wut you did. Stop trying so hard.

endermen and ajaake also griefed. Can't believe the player rep is griefing now ._.
It was not grief. Stop bad mouthing ppl. Expectantly the Rep who is there to help you (even if he doesn't have to help you because you fucked up so badly).

13) You no longer have regular VillageCraft free-speech rights, and can be asked at any time by the Staff to stop talking/posting about something, to stop talking/posting so rapidly, or to stop talking/posting altogether for a period of time.
P: Mute (up to 7 days).
I have told you to stop whining about every little thing. So the next time you bitch about something it better be worth it (hint: the couple pieces of glass isl broke and the stuff you said about him is not worth it) or else i will mute you and if i can't do it myself have someone else mute you on the forums.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 August 2012, 08:27:31 PM »

I love Batcu <3
Why does this make you love him? He just doesn't know wut you did. Does not change wut you did. Stop trying so hard.

It was not grief. Stop bad mouthing ppl. Expectantly the Rep who is there to help you (even if he doesn't have to help you because you fucked up so badly).

13) You no longer have regular VillageCraft free-speech rights, and can be asked at any time by the Staff to stop talking/posting about something, to stop talking/posting so rapidly, or to stop talking/posting altogether for a period of time.
I have told you to stop whining about every little thing. So the next time you bitch about something it better be worth it (hint: the couple pieces of glass isl broke and the stuff you said about him is not worth it) or else i will mute you and if i can't do it myself have someone else mute you on the forums.

He is not really breaking any rules or guidelines.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 August 2012, 08:31:59 PM »

I love Batcu <3

I never said he was. But he is being fucking annoying like he always has been... Bitch about every little thing someone does to him and then causes trouble and makes a fake apology...

The contract states that if I tell him to stop talking about something he has too and if he doesn't he can get muted. I just told him to stop bitching about things that don't matter.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 August 2012, 09:14:34 PM »

I love Batcu <3

I never said he was. But he is being fucking annoying like he always has been... Bitch about every little thing someone does to him and then causes trouble and makes a fake apology...

The contract states that if I tell him to stop talking about something he has too and if he doesn't he can get muted. I just told him to stop bitching about things that don't matter.

Dark is right, the contract says that. I forgot about that part.
You no longer have regular VillageCraft free-speech rights, and can be asked at any time by the Staff to stop talking/posting about something, to stop talking/posting so rapidly, or to stop talking/posting altogether for a period of time.
[/color]