Author Topic: Chandler's Small Griefing Incident  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne (OP)

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
Chandler's Small Griefing Incident
« on: 18 August 2012, 02:22:00 AM »
Well, this is nothing to worry about, clearly he was the type of player that just wants to get to the playing, so he skipped the rules (Stupidly) so he had no idea of how to play, He had asks about raiding and such, and eventually learned of our "Abandoned" scenario which he did obviously not understand very well since, he later asked "Is this town abandoned" I then tp'd to him to see which town, and there I was in Qualia market. So, there is just the proof of how he skipped the rules... or barely read them, and is clueless of what he can even do. So what I have done is jailed him to talk to him and to make sure he reads the rules and help office so that he can understand how to play better. Now about the griefing incident, he once again had no idea of rules, and started digging holes in our Qualia gravel paths, which brakes the rules of : Griefing and Douchebaggery , it is douchebaggery since... why the hell brake our paths that we made for people :P, and griefing for.... well, griefing. In conclusion, I made broadcasts while watching him saying stuff like "Remember not to grief Qualia paths, and if so, fill them in!" Which was funny since he started filling it in right away, showing he did not know of the rule, or possibly just was grieifing and had a clue I was watching him. Anyways, he eventually filled it in, and because of how clueless he is I will stay with my plan to jail him and force him to go through and read all of the spawn and /help signs, since I already recommended before all of what happened to him. So, once him and me next meet, I will unjail, force to read all spawn rules and /help rules, and then ask questions after to see if he TRULY understands, if he doesn't, he can serve a small punishment.

TIP: Always read rules when you join a server, it honestly helps a ton!!
« Last Edit: 18 August 2012, 02:25:00 AM by Bl4ck_St0ne »
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Chandler's Small Griefing Incident
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2012, 03:16:04 AM »
Fair enough. I saw the evidence myself, so I can back up this stuff too.

Punishment: Temporary jailing, force-read rules.