Author Topic: Beer Store Stories: Episode 4 - Some Little Things  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Kyro (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Beer Store Stories: Episode 4 - Some Little Things
« on: 19 August 2012, 06:12:08 PM »
Just a collection of some little things that I find strange about people.

1) When we have 15 bottles on sale for the price of 12 and they demand 12. Even if we don't have them in stock for the obvious reason of no one would normally buy that unless: insane, mentally retarded, their wife would beat them, they're too weak to carry 3 extra beers, they feel it's some kind of conspiracy, or they don't have enough discipline to stop themselves from drinking 15 in one day. Nevertheless, we actually get people who, no matter what, won't take the 15.

2) There's a few people who do this next thing, and it's really quite funny because I don't think they realize they do. They come in and stare at our wall of selection for about 5 minutes every time they come in but they always get the same shit beer every time. Never fails. It's just routine now. Maybe they're just too fucking stupid to remember the name of their brand.

3) Which leads to this: people who are too fucking stupid to remember the name of their brand. There's one guy in particular that stands out. He gets 24 Laker Red almost every day. He seems intelligent enough, yet every time he comes in he's always at a loss for words at what his beer is called. It's called Laker RED, you know, like the colour of the god damn case. How hard is that to remember when you're staring at that fucking case and 24 bottles of it every day.

This job proves my Einstein quote better than he proved his theories.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Beer Store Stories: Episode 4 - Some Little Things
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2012, 08:05:34 PM »
There's a guy that walks in your store every day and buys 24 beers? Jesus tits.

Offline Kyro (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Beer Store Stories: Episode 4 - Some Little Things
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2012, 10:25:01 PM »
Believe it or not, but there's many guys who buy a 24 a day.