Author Topic: GamingSquid’s Appeal  (Read 1997 times)

Offline gamingsquids (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
GamingSquid’s Appeal
« on: 17 February 2022, 09:14:52 PM »
Username: gamingsquids
Date of punishment: October 30 2021
Punishment given: Permanent ban
Reason for punishment: Repeated duping and not warning staff
What i would like: to be unbanned/forgiven

I’d like to start this off by saying I know this is my third appeal, but I would not like any of you to think any less of this appeal with any prior skepticism or doubtfulness, even though that may be hard to ask of. I know that I made a very large offense. I don't deny duping any items and selling them to other players that was wrong of me, as for the function of getting enchants on items you werent normally able to obtain in survival. but i only used this function to put protection on elytra's and whatnot. You can already get items with strange enchants from the /vote crates so I know that some of these bugged items were already pre-existing things. Nonetheless I realize that finding bugs and profiting just off how weird they are is not fair and shouldn’t be tolerated.  I should’ve reported the glitch and I’m very sorry I didn’t, in the future if I find one again I will report it to a staff member as soon as possible.

i like frogs

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
Re: GamingSquid’s Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 17 February 2022, 09:15:26 PM »
i like frogs

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 February 2022, 02:37:42 PM »
I wanted to update you - staff is considering your appeal and will announce our decision later today.

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 February 2022, 03:53:06 PM »
I wanted to update you - staff is considering your appeal and will announce our decision later today.
okay thanks for the update
i like frogs

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2022, 01:34:36 AM »
The staff have extensively reviewed and considered your current appeal, as well as the two prior appeals which were denied.  We do appreciate your desire to return to the server, as we enjoy this community very much.  After much discussion, we have agreed to extend one final chance to you. 

In return for our lifting the VC player ban executed on October 30, 2021, you agree to the following:

You will be granted a conditional, probationary return to the server of 30 days commencing from the date of reinstatement.  During the probationary period, any violation of a VC or discord rule that results in staff action, whether in the form of a mute, tempban, or any other enforcement, will result in an immediate permanent ban from VC.  You will not be permitted to appeal again for a minimum of three months, and we will very strongly consider the breach of this probation in any such future appeal.

During your probationary period, you will:

1.   Maintain strict adherence to VC server rules without exception.
2.   Follow all VC staff instructions, including requests to stop talking with other players.
3.   Use /ignore for any players you find annoying, disagreeable, or are have problems with.
4.   Refrain from engaging in protracted arguments, harassment, annoying, and bullying tactics.
5.   Exhibit good citizenship and courtesy towards all other players.

By logging onto the server, you are consenting to abide by these conditions.  Compliance will be determined by VC staff and will not be the subject of any negotiations. 

Upon the successful completion of your 30-day probation, you will be back under the same rules that apply to all other players. 

Make no mistake, this is your last chance.  For the next 30 days free speech does not apply to you; if the staff take action to address your behavior in any respect, you will be immediately and permanently banned.

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 February 2022, 01:37:01 AM »
thank you
i like frogs

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 February 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
also will i be unbanned from the discord or no
i like frogs

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 February 2022, 10:54:50 AM »
You should be! If you aren't, just pm me your Discord name so I know what account to unban :)
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)