Author Topic: Griefing Report: Cileklim  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Griefing Report: Cileklim
« on: 2 September 2012, 03:02:47 PM »
On Sunday, September 2nd at approximately 1:15 PM, Knitefall reported a griefing incident in the Cascade District of Greystone, which he presides over.

Initially, he found a griefing of his central fountain area, with all of the glass on the bottom of it broken as well as the jackolanterns lighting it up being missing. In addition, every single crop beneath the fountain was broken by Cileklim, which we have records of below.

Secondly, he went INTO Knitefall's house (presumably the door was left open by accident, or he enderpearled through the door with a glitch) and proceeded to destroy an entire upper area wall of Knite's house, wool, birch logs, and wooden door included.

Finally, he ran around Knite's house, as well as other areas, destroying minor things like breaking a flower or a few wooden planks. His next biggest grief would be Knite's bedroom area downstairs, which was missing torches, chests, beds, and even some more birch logs and wool.

Overall, it was a massive amount of grief. Knitefall's district rules (something he is allowed to enforce, being a semi-autonomous district of Greystone Estates Proper) state quite clearly that any grief inside the district walls will result in the immediate and total loss of all items belonging to the offender that are on the property. In additition, the severity of the grief, as well as the secretive nature with which he carried it out over the last two weeks, would indicate to me that this was completely intentional.

Offenses: Heavy griefing, subsequent denial of responsibility until more intense questioning.
Suggested Punishment: Revocation of all possessions and subsequent relinquishing to Knitefall, possible fine (up to $2,500) and/or a temporary ban of up to 3 days.
« Last Edit: 8 September 2012, 09:50:01 PM by Islid »

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Griefing Report: Cileklim
« Reply #1 on: 2 September 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
Bumping to keep this on top.

Offline Cileklim

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 2 September 2012, 03:25:38 PM »
State your full Minecraft username: Cileklim

State the punishment you recieved: Jailed

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished: I steal a furnace.

Why you were banned/punished: I loot a village.

State why you should be pardoned: I love this server, i want to play at this server. I dont want to play any server except Villagecraft.

Edit: Islid, please do not remove my shop 

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 2 September 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
State your full Minecraft username: Cileklim

State the punishment you recieved: Jailed

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished: I steal a furnace.

Why you were banned/punished: I loot a village.

State why you should be pardoned: I love this server, i want to play at this server. I dont want to play any server except Villagecraft.

Edit: Islid, please do not remove my shop 

Cil, we need a basic explanation and reason from you, not a ban appeal format report. Explain why you did what you did.

Offline Cileklim

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 2 September 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
Knitefall make a sign on my house's door like: [private] Cileklim knitefall
And he allowed to enter my home.
But i wanted my house private.
But Knitefall dont make my house private.
So i wanted a revenge for it, and grief is village.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 2 September 2012, 03:37:17 PM »
Quick response from knite now.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 2 September 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
Thats your fucking excuse?!?!?! FOR ALLOWING MYSELF ENTRANCE TO EVERY PART OF MY TOWN? You sir are the dumbest person on the earth. Die in a hole

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 2 September 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
Offenses: Heavy griefing, subsequent denial of responsibility until more intense questioning.
Suggested Punishment: Revocation of all possessions and subsequent relinquishing to Knitefall, possible fine (up to $2,500) and/or a temporary ban of up to 3 days.

SECOND griefing offense. Malicious grief for no good reason. Could have simply talked to Knite about the sign.

Verdict:

Server Punishments:
Ban for 21 days.
Payment equal to the cost of griefed materials plus $1,500 to Knitefall.
Additional fine of $5,000.

Village Punishments:
As per Cascade local village rules, your items within the village are now property of Knitefall.
Banishment from the village at Knite's discretion.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 2 September 2012, 03:53:07 PM »

SECOND griefing offense. Malicious grief for no good reason. Could have simply talked to Knite about the sign.

Verdict:

Server Punishments:
Ban for 21 days.
Payment equal to the cost of griefed materials plus $1,500 to Knitefall.
Additional fine of $5,000.

Village Punishments:
As per Cascade local village rules, your items within the village are now property of Knitefall.
Banishment from the village at Knite's discretion.

Wow, I had no clue this was not his first offense, or I definitely would have suggested more. Good call.

Topic Locked