Author Topic: xDOGGYxSTOMPERx Ban Appeal  (Read 2034 times)

xDOGGYxSTOMPERx

xDOGGYxSTOMPERx Ban Appeal
« on: 9 September 2012, 05:23:47 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
xDOGGYxSTOMPERx
State the punishment you recieve
tempbanned
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
The admin siad I "Griefed"
State why you should be pardoned:
I haven't been on since about last year. I just started playing again a while I go. I got another tempbanned for "xraying" when I didnt do anything. So anyways, I didn't know it was "anti-grief" server. I thought it was PvP.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: xDOGGYxSTOMPERx Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 9 September 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
You've been around long enough to know that griefing isn't allowed...
Come on.
It's impossible to be here for two months and now know that.

And about the xraying thing, it's not that hard to know if someone is xraying, especially someone with as much experience with moderating as Aida.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: xDOGGYxSTOMPERx Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: 9 September 2012, 07:40:02 PM »
A player caught you griefing and told me instantly.
I came and confirmed it.
Your excuse was that you didn't realize griefing wasn't allowed, and thought it was a PVP server.

I think it is pretty clear to almost anyone who plays here that grief isn't okay. What is slightly less clear is that there is one sole exception of what we call "salvaging" of very old structures that aren't protected, weren't build recently, and the owner has not logged in for 2 months or so. You griefed a recent structure by a current member. PVP is fine in PVP-on zones, but that doesn't mean grief is.

I will remove the temporary ban if you agree to never grief again, apologize to the person you griefed when you see them (I think it was JoAnna), and either repay or repair the damage. You also need to understand that griefing again may get you banned fully.

I'm happy to let you back if you can become a good player and apologize. The ball is in your court.
~Akomine

January 15th 2013 - Edit: This appeal is now several months old, and due to no response from the appellant, I am locking it.
Verdict:
Appeal Lost
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:09:54 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air