Author Topic: I've been muted.... (Hex542)  (Read 2974 times)

iPinoyMango

I've been muted.... (Hex542)
« on: 22 September 2012, 03:32:25 PM »
Well im just on village craft and i got muted cause i was spamming. I admit it. Anyways bloodydiablo asked cj to unmute me but he told bloody to tell me to say "I wont spam anymore" from me. But how am I supposed to say that if im muted? So then cj said that i can still message him but i cant. My commands are blocked aswell. I put in /msg cjm721 I wont spam anymore. But i said i need to type in lb91 to continue sending msgs/commands Yet when i tryped it in, im muted so i cant to that.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: I've been muted.... (Hex542)
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
Why were you spamming in the first place?
So annoying.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 September 2012, 05:53:13 PM »
Sucks to suck, perma mute is called!

Unnecessary and irrelevant, sir. Thank you. - Islid
« Last Edit: 25 September 2012, 06:34:48 AM by Islid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 September 2012, 06:54:51 PM »
Well im just on village craft and i got muted cause i was spamming. I admit it. Anyways bloodydiablo asked cj to unmute me but he told bloody to tell me to say "I wont spam anymore" from me. But how am I supposed to say that if im muted? So then cj said that i can still message him but i cant. My commands are blocked aswell. I put in /msg cjm721 I wont spam anymore. But i said i need to type in lb91 to continue sending msgs/commands Yet when i tryped it in, im muted so i cant to that.

You never tried to /m me I looked.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 September 2012, 06:34:21 AM »
You might have to type out his whole name, if you haven't tried that already. Sometimes it doesn't recognize just /msg cj, my client complains about that a lot.

When CJ receives your message, he can decide whether or not to lift your mute. If you admit to spamming and got muted for it, then there's little else I can really do other than to say quit spamming and you'll get unmuted when you get unmuted.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 September 2012, 09:12:39 AM »
You might have to type out his whole name, if you haven't tried that already. Sometimes it doesn't recognize just /msg cj, my client complains about that a lot.

When CJ receives your message, he can decide whether or not to lift your mute. If you admit to spamming and got muted for it, then there's little else I can really do other than to say quit spamming and you'll get unmuted when you get unmuted.

He never tried any /m I see the commands people use. So even when muted i see what you try and do.