Author Topic: Ban Unfaired  (Read 3423 times)

Noahccm

Ban Unfaired
« on: 22 September 2012, 06:57:10 PM »
I got griefed sent a complaint and got banned, Gokumine lied and was being rude

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Ban Unfaired
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2012, 07:07:21 PM »
You claimed you where going to hack the server, have monjang shut down the server, and real life threats to people.

For all of that you can have one week of no Village-craft. If you want I can totally show you what a few people who know how to hack can do to you. As I do have your IP.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 September 2012, 07:08:23 PM »
To add on a few picks.
Well, you threatened to shut down the server and get my account banned from MC

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 September 2012, 10:45:01 PM »
Lol what a tool Noah. "Im gonna hack you! nanananana" Silly kid, we should make the ban permanent.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 September 2012, 11:58:29 PM »
Just so you hopefully read it and listen.
Ok Noahccm, before i thought you were just new and didn't know we don't have really strict rules here (other then Xray and stuff) but after seeing these pics i really think you need to grow up. It is obvious you are bluffing about shutting down the server and you have to be a little kid to think that would work soooo.... If you want my advice i would just stop talking and posting then try and play the game and hope everyone forgets this. If knite keeps harrasing you tho let me now and i will look into it and if it is a real issue i will take care of it. A real issue would be killing you over and over for an extended period of time keeping you from playing the game. Other then that don't trust everyone.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 September 2012, 06:33:57 AM »
Air you are usally horrible to people like this but.... I agree with you no seriously i do
I think your awesome at insulting babys like noah
Real quote:

guys i can hax0r you know im a totaly like master of hackin so shut up or i well ban you minecraft account

Wow who knew that Noah was such a baby

I did

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 24 September 2012, 08:28:24 PM by Akomine »

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 September 2012, 07:33:42 PM »
Catty, You dont have to go everywhere posting in places that you arnt spost to post in (Yes I am being hypocritical) but really..

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 25 September 2012, 07:37:29 PM by airborne101st45 »

joshtimasprime

« Reply #7 on: 28 September 2012, 09:30:13 PM »
noah, do you play call of duty? you seem like the same kind of five year olds that do.

END OF LINE

-------
January 15th 2013 - Update by Akomine: This appeal is now several months old, and the appellant has not responded.
Verdict:
Appeal Lost.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:15:58 PM by Akomine »