Author Topic: General Updates.  (Read 2209 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
General Updates.
« on: 5 October 2012, 02:41:58 AM »
As of writing this I am rolling out a few updates that should fix the following:

Kick on enderchest.

Most random lag spikes (know where the rest are coming from and will find a happy medium)

And some other items that where causing instability (what was causing the roll back / crashes)

If all goes well by the time you all see this the server will be up and running, but as a side note I will be changing some things that will require a server restart, but I always give warnings and try to do it when the least amount of people are on.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: General Updates.
« Reply #1 on: 5 October 2012, 02:51:05 AM »
Showcase has also updated to fix most of our disappearing issues, but it did cause many to disapear. I have a back up of all the files so I can see what was lost, but from what I can tell just empty ones.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 October 2012, 03:04:14 AM »
Showcase has also updated to fix most of our disappearing issues, but it did cause many to disapear. I have a back up of all the files so I can see what was lost, but from what I can tell just empty ones.

I know there will be many happy people for this update.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 October 2012, 03:43:12 AM »
Warps are being redone so village warps may be unavaliable for a short period and I should have all default ones back before long (market,spawn etc)