Author Topic: General Notes on Xraying.  (Read 2356 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
General Notes on Xraying.
« on: 12 October 2012, 01:17:04 AM »
As this is seeming to become a big issue now I guess I will post about it.

1. First off don't do it.

2. A staff member will catch you eventually, and when I say eventually its usually not long, and the longer it takes for us to catch you the bigger in the hole you are. As personally I will check every single ore you have mined then charge you for them at market buy price. If you bitch or lie to me it goes up by 50%, bitch some more  it goes up again. So xraying after you being playing a long time (even without xray)  I will charge you for ALL ores xrayed or not if even one of your viens is from an xray.

3. If you are mining with someone that is xray and don't tell a mod your in almost as much trouble as the xrayer is, and if you have also been caught xraying before and let someone with you xray you are getting the same punishment as you know what xray is for sure and know the rules.

4. Xray is like people asking for OP I have no respect for you if you do and will treat you how you have been treating the server.

So as an ending note don't xray because all your doing is wasting my time and cheating others. Although I do find it funny how so many of you think you can get away with it.

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
    • View profile
Re: General Notes on Xraying.
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
wait youll charge us for ores even though weve never xrayed and by we i mean people who are NOT trouble makers ???

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 October 2012, 06:12:11 PM »
wait youll charge us for ores even though weve never xrayed and by we i mean people who are NOT trouble makers ???

No... He means that he will charge xrayers for the ores they have mined. Legit or xrayed ores, doesn't matter. We can see how many ores xrayers have mined with a simple command and then we multiply that number for the market value of the ore.

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 October 2012, 06:37:21 PM »
oh good cause i was starting to think that what would be the point of going on a server that would limit minning on everyone on  a game that has mine on its tittle
good thing ive never xrayed plus i dont have any mods. ;D

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2012, 03:00:46 PM »
Its good that i don't know how to install mods on mac :)