Author Topic: Hex's 'grief' of Mason's house  (Read 3751 times)

Kovos_Datch

Hex's 'grief' of Mason's house
« on: 27 November 2012, 05:21:38 PM »

(I edited out the coords on the picture to protect from further griefing. If more information is needed, it can be extracted from Sax or myself).

First of all, I would not be reporting on this if there was a mod or admin on as this is a very, very simple case.

From what Saxturian told me, Hex542 broke into Mason9468's house to kill him. Hex tunneled under the fireplace in Mason's house (which can be seen in the top picture) and broke through the floor (which can be seen in the bottom picture [I took the pic from under the floor]).

I do not know if this is 100% true because Sax was very vague and I have yet to talk to Hex about it. However, this does not excuse Hex from breaking into Mason's house. This is also not Hex's first time griefing.

Before someone makes a ruling on this, I would like for one of the staff members (or one of the PRs) to talk to both Sax, Mason, and Hex.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Hex's 'grief' of Mason's house
« Reply #1 on: 27 November 2012, 05:27:29 PM »
November 6? It is pretty old grief.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 27 November 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
November 6? It is pretty old grief.

That is exactly what I was thinking. It seems odd that nobody reported it until now.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 November 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

(I edited out the coords on the picture to protect from further griefing. If more information is needed, it can be extracted from Sax or myself).

First of all, I would not be reporting on this if there was a mod or admin on as this is a very, very simple case.

From what Saxturian told me, Hex542 broke into Mason9468's house to kill him. Hex tunneled under the fireplace in Mason's house (which can be seen in the top picture) and broke through the floor (which can be seen in the bottom picture [I took the pic from under the floor]).

I do not know if this is 100% true because Sax was very vague and I have yet to talk to Hex about it. However, this does not excuse Hex from breaking into Mason's house. This is also not Hex's first time griefing.

Before someone makes a ruling on this, I would like for one of the staff members (or one of the PRs) to talk to both Sax, Mason, and Hex.

btw the cordnates are shown on the logblock. Also hex replaced the blocks after from what i see so what did he grief.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2012, 08:24:58 PM »

btw the cordnates are shown on the logblock. Also hex replaced the blocks after from what i see so what did he grief.

He broke and entered to kill Mason apparently. I really can't tell you because Sax wasn't too specific. I have Rune working this case now.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 November 2012, 12:21:10 AM »
as along as you leave the arena in the same way you came in as. I don't consider it grief.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 November 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
He replaced the blocks, so I'm not so concerned about that.

If he did break in and killed Mason in his home I won't be thrilled.. But I'll talk to Mason about it when I see him.

Second hand information is a helpful pointer to problems, but I don't want to rely on it as 100% fact.

Thanks for your help, Kovos! And thank you Sax, for indicating a potential problem.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 28 November 2012, 09:28:23 AM »

If he did break in and killed Mason in his home I won't be thrilled.. But I'll talk to Mason about it when I see him.

Second hand information is a helpful pointer to problems, but I don't want to rely on it as 100% fact.

Thanks for your help, Kovos! And thank you Sax, for indicating a potential problem.
as along as you leave the arena in the same way you came in as. I don't consider it grief.

I was not concerned about the blocks either. He did replace them and that is fine. Good luck to you, Rune.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 November 2012, 10:04:05 AM »

I was not concerned about the blocks either. He did replace them and that is fine. Good luck to you, Rune.

And pvp is also allowed. break in kill and fix on your way out and your fine.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 28 November 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
Until we can get more info out of Mason...

Topic Locked