Author Topic: Saxturian was greifed (again)  (Read 2124 times)

Kovos_Datch

Saxturian was greifed (again)
« on: 13 November 2012, 05:05:09 PM »

As you can see in the pictures here, jain10 and jaxonpercora griefed Saxturian's house. It seems like they only broke a few blocked between them (roughly 4 each). It looks to be a simple "break and enter" grief as nothing was stolen and those were the only breaches in security.

I do not know if the perpetrators have a history of griefing. I think the staff should look into that. Aside from that, this grief seems pretty straightforward.

Verdict: I suggest a small fine and a warning (that is if it is their first grief. Heavier punishment should be enacted if it is not).

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Saxturian was greifed (again)
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
Verdict: I suggest a small fine and a warning (that is if it is their first grief. Heavier punishment should be enacted if it is not).

Suggest a number, good sir.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2012, 08:43:35 PM »

Suggest a number, good sir.

Well, I was hoping you wouldn't ask for that as I am not amazing with numbers. However, considering it was only wood and glass, I think a fine of $150 for materials and pain/suffering... and of course the warning.
« Last Edit: 14 November 2012, 10:00:10 AM by Kovos_Datch »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 14 November 2012, 10:17:43 AM »
Jan was able to extract justice once I brought it up to her. It seems that this was not jain's first grief; Jan jailed him before because of it. Because this is not his first grief, I suggested the fine stated above ($150), as well as another jailing.

Jan explained that this is jain's last chance. Jain's last griefing escapade was much more than the few blocks he broke this time. He, therefore, should be on his last chance.

Final verdict (as Jan has already carried it out):
Jaxon: $150 fine and a firm warning
Jain: $150 fine and jailing until he repents to a staff member.

Thanks, Jan, for dealing with this in a reasonable amount of time. Since it has been dealt with, I will now lock this thread.