Author Topic: Bloody's sign on Scope's house  (Read 1876 times)

Kovos_Datch

Bloody's sign on Scope's house
« on: 21 November 2012, 11:08:19 AM »

Although this isn't a major grief, it is still a hindrance to Scope. Bloody decided to break through one of Scope's wall in his house and make a door that he and Hex could get through (as can be seen by the screenshot above [I edited out the coordinates to protect Scope's village]).

Apparently this house was given to Scope by XxLegendSnip2z before XxLegend quit. However, XxLegend made Bloody, Hex, and Scope owners of the village. Scope wants them removed from the village list.

This is pretty cut-and-dry. I will put up the location of the grief on admin Skype channel so an admin can take care of it.

Final Verdict: Removal of the privated sign. Bloody and Hex should also be removed from the village. A scolding should also be in order.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2012, 11:12:29 AM by Kovos_Datch »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Bloody's sign on Scope's house
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2012, 02:11:08 PM »
The sign was removed and I will gladly talk to them about making it.

However, I refuse to alter the owners list for such a minor thing, with only 1 side of the story. The town has a list of owners longer than a list of members, and I will alter the owners list only if I hear both sides.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Kovos_Datch

Re: Bloody's sign on Scope's house
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2012, 02:14:52 PM »
The sign was removed and I will gladly talk to them about making it.

However, I refuse to alter the owners list for such a minor thing, with only 1 side of the story. The town has a list of owners longer than a list of members, and I will alter the owners list only if I hear both sides.

Alright, sounds good.

Since Ako seems to have this under control, I will lock the thread. Feel free to make an update if this case needs to be reopened.

Topic locked