Author Topic: uhhhhhhh?  (Read 2380 times)

Offline IceLord002 (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • WTF
    • View profile
uhhhhhhh?
« on: 24 November 2012, 12:01:53 PM »
when I joined it was dark even though my light was at bright and it was like I had the blind effect what just happend there i'm not even sure where to post but what about this no one was there

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Re: uhhhhhhh?
« Reply #1 on: 24 November 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
Same with me the server is playing up since the update.

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 November 2012, 01:12:17 PM »
same here. i spawn in the void only i dont die and the chuncks wont load and everybodu and thing is frozen except me odd..
i think the update and mads conflict or something i thing admins will figure it out eventualy

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #3 on: 24 November 2012, 01:14:42 PM »
It looks like the void but i figured out that i spawn under qualia by digging around and the server messages still come like who joined and disconnected but it doesn't send what i say

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 November 2012, 12:58:24 PM »
same it says i joined but it delays what i send and it takes a while to say ''welcome lordmel01'' and sometimes1 chunck loads but everything and everyone is frozen its gata be server lag not our internet that admins and mods say is shit.
if it happens to atleast three people or more its gata be the server.
and asking for a fix would be to much to ask but could admins or mods do something at least?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 November 2012, 01:35:01 PM »
same it says i joined but it delays what i send and it takes a while to say ''welcome lordmel01'' and sometimes1 chunck loads but everything and everyone is frozen its gata be server lag not our internet that admins and mods say is shit.
if it happens to atleast three people or more its gata be the server.
and asking for a fix would be to much to ask but could admins or mods do something at least?

Um I have been on since yesterday, and currently there are 19 people on. Now there use to be a problem but that lasted about 4hours.