Author Topic: Losing Stuff  (Read 4598 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Losing Stuff
« on: 23 November 2012, 08:52:31 AM »
Because My Friend killermango135 cant post here because the activation emails don't come i am starting this topic for him and me. first I suspect because of the crash my stuff will be gone and killermango135 stuff is gone and the server greeted him like he was new to VC. I can provide the screenshot for killermango135

Here is the link http://imgur.com/Z4aVU

Offline Light_Blue_Man

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Losing Stuff
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2012, 08:58:46 AM »
Texture pack?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2012, 09:03:53 AM »
This is something the admins will have to deal with.

As for the email restriction on the forum: I have alerted the staff.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2012, 09:12:50 AM »

Kovos so where should this post go or should it remain here? I am worried becuase its my first time posting a problem here.

Texture pack?

Pure BDCraft. You should not post here unless you have a reason. Just a piece of advice

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2012, 11:12:56 AM »

Kovos so where should this post go or should it remain here? I am worried becuase its my first time posting a problem here.

Texture pack?

Pure BDCraft. You should not post here unless you have a reason. Just a piece of advice

Keep it here and alert an admin when you see one online. I will also talk to an admin for a follow-up.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #5 on: 23 November 2012, 11:47:54 AM »

Texture pack?

Keep it here and alert an admin when you see one online. I will also talk to an admin for a follow-up.

Btw what happened with VC why is it offline is cj doing the improvements or something? Just tell me cuz i am worried

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #6 on: 23 November 2012, 11:49:46 AM »
Btw what happened with VC why is it offline is cj doing the improvements or something? Just tell me cuz i am worried

I wouldn't worry about it because VC goes offline now and again. I suppose I will alert the staff about this too.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 23 November 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
Alright, well CJ has been alerted and he has informed me (in game) that it has been taken care of. I will not lock the thread as of yet until I get the final word that everything has been restored.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #8 on: 23 November 2012, 03:12:24 PM »
Alright, well CJ has been alerted and he has informed me (in game) that it has been taken care of. I will not lock the thread as of yet until I get the final word that everything has been restored.

I will inform killermango135 tomorrow in school so that he will go on and check it out. Thanks Kovos

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 23 November 2012, 03:33:05 PM »

I will inform killermango135 tomorrow in school so that he will go on and check it out. Thanks Kovos

Don't thank me considering I didn't do anything to solve the issue. I merely relayed a message. I think CJ is the one you ought to be thanking.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 4 December 2012, 03:56:52 AM »
Damn I hope my stuff is not gone....