Author Topic: Grief Report: EpicPilot0709  (Read 2356 times)

Kovos_Datch

Grief Report: EpicPilot0709
« on: 9 December 2012, 10:13:10 AM »

As you can see from the pictures above, BeastTaco32 has been breaking into EpicPilot0709's house and although he has replaced the blocks in Epic's wall, he has broken a few things.

The grief includes:
1 bed (which Epic has informed me that it was his /home bed)
2 furnaces

Although this grief isn't extensive, it still put a burden on Epic. He had to get Rune to tp him back to his house so he could replace the beds.

This is not BeastTaco32's first issue with the server. He was caught xraying the day before this grief transpired. Despite all this, I suggest a minimum fine of $300 for the grief and wasting both Epic's and Rune's time.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Grief Report: EpicPilot0709
« Reply #1 on: 9 December 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
Cheesecock

"Note: Refrain from posting unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the report may result in an immediate removal of said post. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread."
« Last Edit: 9 December 2012, 01:26:01 PM by Kovos_Datch »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 December 2012, 05:09:21 PM »
I remember that EpicPilot was doing this same thing to jaaa2002, and BeastTaco may have done this at retaliation.
Since Epic was technically punished by the village with removal, I will sort this out with BeastTaco.

Also, doing the 300 dollar fine.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 9 December 2012, 05:45:20 PM »
Thank you very much, Jan. Since this has been handled, I will now lock it.

Topic Locked