Author Topic: making chests/furnaces etc public  (Read 1991 times)

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
making chests/furnaces etc public
« on: 19 January 2013, 12:17:58 AM »
I am trying to set up a public crafting area in my tree, in preparation of selling homes. However having trouble setting things public. It seems the [Everyone] tag on lockette is only allowing "Everyone" that is a village member, but I want these items fully public.

So I looked up lockette and read this:
Additionally, you can enter [Everyone] on lines 3 or 4 instead of a user name to allow everyone access to the contents of a private container, or [Operators] to allow ops access. If a Permissions plugin is available, you can use groups like [Moderator] or [Admins] or others as defined in the Permissions settings files.

I take this to mean adding user groups to the signs will allow those users to access the locked items? Or is there another way to make chests and stuff fully public?

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: making chests/furnaces etc public
« Reply #1 on: 19 January 2013, 12:45:43 AM »
I am trying to set up a public crafting area in my tree, in preparation of selling homes. However having trouble setting things public. It seems the [Everyone] tag on lockette is only allowing "Everyone" that is a village member, but I want these items fully public.

So I looked up lockette and read this:
Additionally, you can enter [Everyone] on lines 3 or 4 instead of a user name to allow everyone access to the contents of a private container, or [Operators] to allow ops access. If a Permissions plugin is available, you can use groups like [Moderator] or [Admins] or others as defined in the Permissions settings files.

I take this to mean adding user groups to the signs will allow those users to access the locked items? Or is there another way to make chests and stuff fully public?

If the "Everyone" tag is only allowing village members to use the chest then that's a Worldguard thing. Unless you are a member of the village you get denied chest access.