Author Topic: Gods Plugin  (Read 2286 times)

Offline millionaurefor (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Gods Plugin
« on: 18 December 2012, 10:08:19 PM »
I would like to re-enable the gods plugin.  It's a lot of fun and I think it would play a big role in the server.  Many villages will make churches to worship the gods and it is good for adding a pinch of reality to the server.  I know about the giant war over the gods but there should possibly be a new Qualia rule that states, "Battles over gods are not allowed." Then maybe there will be no wars.  If people still get touchy just tell them "It's just a silly game". If that doesn't work I guess you can ban them.  Plus only certain people will be chosen to become priests by admins. :). Plz make this idea a reality.
« Last Edit: 18 December 2012, 11:08:55 PM by millionaurefor »
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Kovos_Datch

Re: Gods Plugin
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2012, 10:17:53 PM »
The last time we had a god plugin, a major grief war/ nerd fight broke out.

I disapprove of the idea.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2012, 10:55:58 PM »
"The main purpose for believing in these Gods is to gain from the help the gods provide (see below) and to provide basic faction play (I.e. "My god is better than yours")."

Your idea of "battles over gods are not allowed" is a nice one, but completely goes against what seems to be the purpose of this plugin. Just from reading over the description on the website, I could see it becoming a bad thing very quickly... Some people are already touchy enough about religion on this server, I don't think bringing fake religion into the game would be wise.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 December 2012, 11:33:03 PM »
The plugin is not coming back, please stop spamming the forums about it. Topic locked.