Author Topic: My Shop And Where it is. Also Kovos' village (SKYCASTLE)  (Read 2224 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
My Shop And Where it is. Also Kovos' village (SKYCASTLE)
« on: 13 December 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
Since Kovos has been very quiet about his little but great village I want to invite you there because its a great village ( and my shop is there ). Everything is nicely planned in it and the shop prices are lower than at the market. Example : Diamond = (mine) 250 - (market) 275. I promise everything I sell there is cheaper than the market. I might also buy a plot from Kovos and make a selling raw goods building so you can sell the things to us and know that they are not going to disappear and will go in the production of the other good which will go into the shop. They might be a higher price to be sold to us than the market or might be equal. We will sell some stuff which the market does not have and buy stuff as well. Kovos hope you don't get mad at me for advertising your village but I do need an income :)
P.S. I am typing this on my iPhone so don't get mad.

Kovos_Datch

Re: My Shop And Where it is. Also Kovos' village (SKYCASTLE)
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2012, 07:37:14 AM »
I appreciate the advertizement.

Basically, a tl;dr version is:
My village is divided up into 2 parts. The lower, ground floor has small plots that you may build in for free. The first plot is given to you while you have the ability to buy more plots for expansion. The higher, platform floor has larger plots that are cheap ($300). You may, like the smaller plots, buy more of these to expand.

My village also has a recently restored sandstone/glowstone arena. I have received good feedback from the people who have seen it.

My village, like Awesome said, has a player owned shop. The shop, for the most part, has minerals, food, and tools selling for equal or lesser value than the market.

My village also has a free, melon and pumpkin public farm for every member to use.

Basically, I am making it a safe haven for new players. However, I would like to see some experienced builders show some interest so I don't end up with cobblestone igloos. I will post up some screenshot either late today or tomorrow. Hope you all like it!

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
I will also post some pics of it if I have time today after the 9 hour flight which I have just been on ( feel like a piece of shit right now )

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 December 2012, 08:23:55 AM »
I would love to join.  When I am online flag me down so I can join.  Thanks. 😄😃😀😊☺😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😎😇👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 December 2012, 10:21:45 AM »
I would love to join.  When I am online flag me down so I can join.  Thanks. 😄😃😀😊☺😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😎😇👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕

Why do you post so much?!