Author Topic: Updated - 1.2.5  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Updated - 1.2.5
« on: 10 April 2012, 01:52:12 AM »
As promised, I said once I'm done school I'd update, and I did.

We're now on MC 1.2.5, CraftBukkit 1.2.5 R1. Can't say the same about the plugins though....

This took so long to update not only cause I was busy, but also because Minecraft/Bukkit/Plugins have become a complete unbearable mess. They are all out of whack, often incompatible, and many plugins don't update on time (or sometimes just don't update at all).
As a result, the server is partially functioning "as-is" for now, until plugins catch up. You can play just fine though, don't worry, just with a few features missing.

We've lost a few plugins, like BetterSleep. Furthermore, I've completely disabled all permissions for Showcase to protect the server and your shops. Showcase is a fucking mess, and is almost non-functional right now. Actually, it's beyond non-functional, it's actually dangerously unstable and can crash servers apparently. Ugh. Existing showcases will still display, but are not usable right now.

If I find or hear of anyone exploiting a plugin bug or anything along those lines, I'm not even going to bother with warning them, I'll just punish if I find they kept doing it. Don't do it. It's not okay. PLEASE report problems to me instead of keeping them quiet!

I'm working on getting the server back on track plugin-wise, but a lot of it is a waiting game. Essentials, WorldGuard, and Lockette should all work just fine, and those are the 3 most important plugins if you ask me.

Let me know if there are screwy permissions! Air thinks they are all messed up, and he's probably right, so let me know whats wrong.

Anyways, sorry for the downtime, but we're back!
-Akomine
<3
« Last Edit: 10 April 2012, 01:10:20 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline boylink

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Updated - 1.2.5
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2012, 05:48:46 PM »
Yay! :D
...Too bad the server is pretty much dead right now.

Offline Lemoncookies

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 April 2012, 07:37:48 PM »
I did notice that furt, blu, and myself are all not mods now. Is this because of the update?

This update broke a decent amount of stuff, it looks like. Sorry to those that get to fix it all. ^^;

Offline Akomine (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 April 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Minecraft is a complete mess - I hate it...
Updating it and fixing it has been hell. I'll try to fix the mod thing...
Can you confirm if you aren't mods or if it just doesn't show it in your name?

Like... can you do any commands?

--
Edit: Fixed.
« Last Edit: 11 April 2012, 08:23:20 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Lemoncookies

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 April 2012, 08:32:34 PM »
I got on and tried /j and warping to the admin office - couldn't do either. Also, I think the warps are screwy too (sorry, I don't mean to add to your list).

It is like all of the plugins just decided that they hate y'all. Let me know if there is anything you want me to do to help.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 April 2012, 09:18:20 PM »
... (sorry, I don't mean to add to your list)....

Lol... you should see the list i have for ako. He stopped replying to me :~p... Altho i think until the plug ins are fixed he can't help me with any of it lol.