Author Topic: Several bugs - and something wrong with the map.  (Read 1756 times)

Desrage

Several bugs - and something wrong with the map.
« on: 20 April 2012, 09:10:04 AM »
So, I decided to play some Minecraft this week. Since I haven't done so in a while. With the server being down, and not being in the mood to play it, etc. Well, after a little building here and there yesterday. I started to notice a few things that were odd.

-My inventory keeps resetting when I relog ( This is really troublesome, but it also lets you duplicate anything you had in your inventory)

- Parts of the map aren't loading properly at times.

- Huge chunks of land are randomly generating all over the map

- Said chunks of land, are also DUPLICATING. (I've seen one of the formations that generated have an exact replica right next to it, about 20 minutes after the first one appeared)

And now, today. My town is all screwed up. Parts of my town are gone, and filled in with sand, and the parts that disappeared are re-appearing in other places. For example - My tree farm was gone, and filled with sand, and then a little later. My tree farm, that has disappeared..generated...INSIDE MY TOWN HALL. Which I just built yesterday. My other buildings are also slowly being filled with sand.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but something is obviously up with the map. Just thought I'd post it here, because it doesn't seem like anyone else has noticed it yet... and hopefully I can get my town rolled back or something, because by the time I log back on. I bet it will be even more of a mess.

I will post some screenshots.

Desrage

« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
So, I decided to play some Minecraft this week. Since I haven't done so in a while. With the server being down, and not being in the mood to play it, etc. Well, after a little building here and there yesterday. I started to notice a few things that were odd.

-My inventory keeps resetting when I relog ( This is really troublesome, but it also lets you duplicate anything you had in your inventory)

- Said chunks of land, are also DUPLICATING. (I've seen one of the formations that generated have an exact replica right next to it, about 20 minutes after the first one appeared)

And now, today. My town is all screwed up. Parts of my town are gone, and filled in with sand, and the parts that disappeared are re-appearing in other places. For example - My tree farm was gone, and filled with sand, and then a little later. My tree farm, that has disappeared..generated...INSIDE MY TOWN HALL. Which I just built yesterday. My other buildings are also slowly being filled with sand.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but something is obviously up with the map. Just thought I'd post it here, because it doesn't seem like anyone else has noticed it yet... and hopefully I can get my town rolled back or something, because by the time I log back on. I bet it will be even more of a mess.

Desrage

« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2012, 09:24:08 AM »

Desrage

« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2012, 10:08:36 AM »

Desrage

« Reply #4 on: 20 April 2012, 10:52:58 AM »

Desrage

« Reply #5 on: 20 April 2012, 01:17:27 PM »