• Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: NPCs
« Reply #31 on: 27 February 2013, 05:14:23 PM »

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 27 February 2013, 08:30:06 PM »
so which npcs in quilia dissapear and.....
LOL. Okay for that you get a refund.

All refunds subject to abrupt refusal for no reason what-so-ever. Services rendered are virtual and are to be considered entertainment value only, especially when you don't notice or care that your purchase has abruptly gone missing for weeks. Money-mongering after the fact will be treated with scorn and promptly laughed at. Any refunds that are approved by management must undergo a rigorous three day examination of mustache quality, and will be rejected if aforementioned quality is lacking. The opinions and falsehoods of banned individuals, here-after referred to as 'Lord Voldemort', will be taunted with gifs of Smeagol, and possibly pink unicorns if the internet runs out of applicable Smeagol pictures. This service provider reminds you that in the time spent complaining, you could have made your investment back - with interest.
what do you mean you got to inspect my mustache i have a mustach that looks like this
(sorry i dont know how to copy paste the image here, but i look like Cantinflas)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #34 on: 27 February 2013, 10:33:11 PM »
so which npcs in quilia dissapear and.....

All refunds subject to abrupt refusal for no reason what-so-ever. Services rendered are virtual and are to be considered entertainment value only, especially when you don't notice or care that your purchase has abruptly gone missing for weeks. Money-mongering after the fact will be treated with scorn and promptly laughed at. Any refunds that are approved by management must undergo a rigorous three day examination of mustache quality, and will be rejected if aforementioned quality is lacking. The opinions and falsehoods of banned individuals, here-after referred to as 'Lord Voldemort', will be taunted with gifs of Smeagol, and possibly pink unicorns if the internet runs out of applicable Smeagol pictures. This service provider reminds you that in the time spent complaining, you could have made your investment back - with interest.
what do you mean you got to inspect my mustache i have a mustach that looks like this
(sorry i dont know how to copy paste the image here, but i look like Cantinflas)

I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 28 February 2013, 12:20:41 AM »

"The opinions and falsehoods of banned individuals, here-after referred to as 'Lord Voldemort', will be taunted with gifs of Smeagol, and possibly pink unicorns if the internet runs out of applicable Smeagol pictures."

.... Derailing someone else's thread to troll me. No idea why you go out of your way to try and smear and change the past (of which you will smear that line some more). So instead of telling the truth you just try and troll it away.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 28 February 2013, 12:29:57 AM »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #37 on: 28 February 2013, 07:25:44 AM »

"The opinions and falsehoods of banned individuals, here-after referred to as 'Lord Voldemort', will be taunted with gifs of Smeagol, and possibly pink unicorns if the internet runs out of applicable Smeagol pictures."

.... Derailing someone else's thread to troll me. No idea why you go out of your way to try and smear and change the past (of which you will smear that line some more). So instead of telling the truth you just try and troll it away.

Not even sure why you care considering you don't even play on the server anymore.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #38 on: 28 February 2013, 07:32:07 AM »

It's not really derailing if a decision has already been made. Runey said there'd be no refunds, so unless Chaos actually cares enough to try to start a petition, this thread is pointless.

"Instead of telling the truth you just try and troll it away."
Funny.

That's all I'm gonna say

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 28 February 2013, 09:41:48 AM »
It's more that nothing here affects you CJ and I'm done wasting time with you. If Chaos would like to pursue a refund he is more than welcome to do so in a polite and un-assholey manner.

You, however, have no business here. Take this and shoo.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #40 on: 28 February 2013, 10:20:04 AM »
IF we are doing a LoTR theme, I present to you the troll-iest troll ever:

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 28 February 2013, 11:19:50 AM »

I need not pursue it any further since I have been granted my refund by you in an earlier post.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 28 February 2013, 11:22:16 AM »

I need not pursue it any further since I have been granted my refund by you in an earlier post.

Protip: Deleting the fineprint doesn't void it. Trust me, I've tried. ::)

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 28 February 2013, 11:41:50 AM »
Well.