Author Topic: Artwork  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Artwork
« on: 27 March 2013, 09:52:36 PM »
So recently I've been practicing dance A LOT, on my free time I'm on the forums or iPad or iPhone checking Instagram, texting (kik), and Facebook. I was bored today so I started making flags. If anyone wants one please leave the country and it might take longer because designs and size. PS I made the Greek flag because it was easiest lol. also please leave 2 blocks you want for the frame!
« Last Edit: 27 March 2013, 10:35:39 PM by Die_Endermen »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Artwork
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
Random tip: Instead of using another camera to take a picture of your ipad, press home button and sleep button at the same time and the ipad will take a screenshot (a high res picture of your ipad screen). You can find the screenshot in your images folder.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2013, 10:48:12 PM »
...you...took...a...pic...of...a...screen.

*dies*

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 March 2013, 05:40:12 AM »
I know. I have 2 iPads, a iPad and a iPad 2, I took the picture on my regular iPad and then a picture of that on the IPad 2 which I'm writing this on. PS tinypic won't let me log in so won't photobucket on my iPad because its older

Or you could just take a screenshot and email it to yourself, then upload from the other iPad.

It's like he has all this tech and no idea how to use it.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 March 2013, 05:53:37 AM »
I know. I have 2 iPads, a iPad and a iPad 2, I took the picture on my regular iPad and then a picture of that on the IPad 2 which I'm writing this on. PS tinypic won't let me log in so won't photobucket on my iPad because its older

Or you could just take a screenshot and email it to yourself, then upload from the other iPad.

It's like he has all this tech and no idea how to use it.

She* and yes! Haha today's youth is doomed