Author Topic: Kujja killing SusiCute in no PVP  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Kujja killing SusiCute in no PVP
« on: 3 April 2013, 12:52:52 PM »
Today, at about 12:40 VC time, Kujja was trying to kill SusiCute in the town of Land of Shomit. In the garden, it was ALL no PVP, but Kujja used flint and steel to try to kill SusiCute. When I teleported, he also tried to kill me in a no PVP zone. He also tried to chase Susi into the outlands with his flint and steel so he could kill him with his diamond sword. Here is some proof:

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Kujja killing SusiCute in no PVP
« Reply #1 on: 3 April 2013, 01:10:46 PM »
These are tricky, especially when your screenshots don't do much to help.
In the future, don't be afraid to spam the F2 key and pick out the helpful ones from the bad.

In these "proofs", he's merely holding flint & steel or a diamond sword. Your health is not effected. There's nothing in chat to prove that he did this all with intent. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm disbelieving you, but I can't make any sort of decision with what little you have given me. I apologize.

Did anyone actually die from this? If they did, I'll pursue this further [requesting logs to see if he admitted to doing it or said anything about it], but if no one died, then I'm just going to have a talk with the person and lock this topic.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: Kujja killing SusiCute in no PVP
« Reply #2 on: 3 April 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
I was console lurking at the time and investigated.

He did indeed kill her several times in a no-pvp zone - admitted it, then burned her gear.

This, with his lousy ass attitude, and previous history of grief, has earned him a 1 week tempban.

Topic locked.