Author Topic: The arena  (Read 2117 times)

joshtimasprime

The arena
« on: 16 April 2013, 12:52:12 AM »
The floor of the arena should be made of hoppers so that when a player is killed their stuff is taken by the hoppers into a chest on their side. That way no one can steal in the arena. A plugin might help to make the items go to a curtain chest but it could still work without it. Each side would have hoppers set up to go to that sides chest and all the items in that chest go to that team as a prize. Or this could just be an easy safe way to play no takesys in the arena. Just a suggestion. It would be cool.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • reet
    • View profile
Re: The arena
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2013, 02:02:44 AM »
Or you could say no keeps before a fight and dont fight untill they agree like everyone else does
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #2 on: 16 April 2013, 09:23:43 AM »
Or you could say no keeps before a fight and dont fight untill they agree like everyone else does

Yeah, this is just as effective. As long as there is evidence that there was a no-keeps agreement in the logs, we can persecute anyone who breaks the agreement.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
The floor of the arena should be made of hoppers so that when a player is killed their stuff is taken by the hoppers into a chest on their side. That way no one can steal in the arena. A plugin might help to make the items go to a curtain chest but it could still work without it. Each side would have hoppers set up to go to that sides chest and all the items in that chest go to that team as a prize. Or this could just be an easy safe way to play no takesys in the arena. Just a suggestion. It would be cool.

It's actually not a bad idea in theory, but it's not very realistic in practice.

It wouldn't be possible for the hoppers to place items in a chest on the losing player's side, since Minecraft would have no idea who lost or what side they came from. Players move all over the arena.

Then you'd have the issue of having people lurk by the chest and just grab the stuff as soon as it falls in..

Not a bad idea, just not practical, I'm afraid. :)

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 April 2013, 10:49:56 AM »
Besides if you corner some one then kill them theres a high chance of catching there stuff.