Author Topic: Join Herobrine Town!  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Join Herobrine Town!
« on: 22 April 2013, 11:49:05 PM »
Hey guys! This guy herobrine has made a village a month or so ago called Herobrine Town! Herobrine Town is a open, vast, beautiful town on flat plains and partial desert with lakes inside and a river on one end. We have over 9 active members now and are expanding rapidly! In the past few days, herobrine town has become a new town for new players and a free build area. Below I will answer some questions! PS I will upload some photos of Herobrine Town tomorrow :)
Q: How do I get there?
A: Well, take the Westbound Railway all the way to the end past Fishery. You will see a nether portal. Walk north for about 2 minutes and you'll find it!
Q:How big is my plot?
A: Your plot is huge! We have tons of free land. Usually you can pick a 8 by 8 to 14 by 14 villa on the water with a huge yard, ideal for pools, gazebos, and a fishing dock. However, you can make your own mansion up to 36 blocks both ways and as tall as you want, however you will have a smaller yard.
Q:What are the utilities?
A: Well, we are always keeping a close eye on our livestock, there is a public garden then a public red stone garden created by ARPShahbazi, a restaurant, offices with a public nether portal, town hall, open air market that you can lease a spot to sell your things, miners barracks, and now a hotel planned to be finished by mid-May.
A: How do I get accepted
You can tell me in game or reply here. However you must agree to one rule: NO GRIEFING. Griefing will cause a removal from a village. Using someone's things without permission can also get you removed. Not replanting things, killing livestock without breeding, and putting un-needed things anywhere is also grief. Other than that, have fun!

So, now since you know about Herobrine Town, I wondered if anyone wanted to join and what they think of the town. If there's any questions or comments please reply! Thanks! :)

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Re: Join Herobrine Town!
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2013, 02:34:55 AM »
Sorry, but isn't this more General Discussion?
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Re: Join Herobrine Town!
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2013, 05:55:20 PM »
Sorry, but isn't this more General Discussion?
Hmm. To think of it, it does.