Author Topic: Random potion effects...  (Read 2124 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Random potion effects...
« on: 13 June 2013, 02:43:39 PM »
Hey!

Recently I have been getting random potion effects applied to my player, for a split second before vanishing. Mostly it has been speed, which I thought was just my keyboard breaking, but today I have been noticing split seconds of poison and hunger applied to me... I know this can be done with /effect but most of the time there are no other people online to do this command, and it seems none of the OPs know how to use command blocks :P none of these effects show up in my inventory, as they are pretty much instantly gone, but are there long enough to notice.

Also, I have no beacons before you suggest that...

Just thought I'd bring this up as it is starting to become an annoyance, and was wondering if it is affecting anyone else! I'm trying to get a screenshot but it is too fast for me...

Luis ;D

EDIT: I managed to get a screenshot when I had my inventory open, and the split second they showed up...
« Last Edit: 13 June 2013, 03:03:42 PM by luisc99 »

Offline KingNurtul

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Re: Random potion effects...
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2013, 02:59:42 PM »
i have noticed similar things but mainly just posion effects with a few of the others mentioned
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2013, 04:33:22 PM »
I, also, have noticed this.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Light_Blue_Man1

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2013, 09:29:06 PM »
I got the same effect About a week ago and forgot about it.

Picture proving dis.