Author Topic: Jtl500- the report continued (very very sorry)  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Jtl500- the report continued (very very sorry)
« on: 25 May 2013, 12:07:45 AM »
As you might know, I reported Jtl500 for illegal PVP 3 months ago. I could not find the image so I couldn't continue. I am very sorry for bringing this up again, but I have found the image and here is a description:
So i went to go build in treefire's village, tamed a wolf, and Jtl500 tried to kill it. Then, Jared came and helped kill them off in the outlands, and then when I got into the village, Jtl500 poured lava all over when i took the stuff they dropped. This is the town Jan made official (NUKE TOWN 2020). I counted to 3 for my stuff back, but he didn't give it back. Btw, NUKE TOWN 2020 is a no PVP area but with no mob protection. I used 15 stacks of cobblestone to build a whole wall, and this is how they treat me? Please do something about Jtl500 pouring lava in no PVP. PS jared is a witness
I would like a replacement of items only in the panel if possible, and an apology from him because we never get along.  Again, I am very sorry for re-making a thread that already exists

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Jtl500- the report continued (very very sorry)
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2013, 12:31:15 AM »
As you might know, I reported Jtl500 for illegal PVP 3 months ago. I could not find the image so I couldn't continue. I am very sorry for bringing this up again, but I have found the image and here is a description:
So i went to go build in treefire's village, tamed a wolf, and Jtl500 tried to kill it. Then, Jared came and helped kill them off in the outlands, and then when I got into the village, Jtl500 poured lava all over when i took the stuff they dropped. This is the town Jan made official (NUKE TOWN 2020). I counted to 3 for my stuff back, but he didn't give it back. Btw, NUKE TOWN 2020 is a no PVP area but with no mob protection. I used 15 stacks of cobblestone to build a whole wall, and this is how they treat me? Please do something about Jtl500 pouring lava in no PVP. PS jared is a witness
I would like a replacement of items only in the panel if possible, and an apology from him because we never get along.  Again, I am very sorry for re-making a thread that already exists

A stack of stone bricks, 2.5 stacks of cobble, 3 buckets, 2 bones, 6 string, and 2 half used iron picks.
All of this...
for that?
With as much money as I gave you, you can easily replace the shit.

Also, we can't force apologies out of anyone.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2013, 12:42:04 AM »
I suppose so.. I have a question.Would this count as illegal PvP?

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2013, 01:03:24 AM »
I suppose so.. I have a question.Would this count as illegal PvP?

It does count as illegal PVP, and staff will decide what will be done with him (depending on whether it is his first offense or not)
If you had more valuable items, like diamond tools or special blocks in your inventory, we'd replace them no problem
But nothing on that list was worth all the time and hassle for us to spawn it in and get it to you when you have way more than enough to get it yourself.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2013, 06:19:12 PM »
So yeah, locking this up. Waste of space if you ask me.