Author Topic: Pokemon(s)  (Read 16081 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Re: Pokemon(s)
« Reply #31 on: 31 May 2013, 12:28:10 AM »
you guys are all definitely gay, I haven't played pokemon since I was 9...

Gosh I hate pokegay but I don't call people gay becuase of it, I think the game is gay but hey people call me gay cause I play MC

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 May 2013, 02:46:23 AM »

Gosh I hate pokegay but I don't call people gay becuase of it, I think the game is gay but hey people call me gay cause I play MC

You hate Pokemon because you are a lil fag. Lots of us grew up watching awesome cartoons like Pokemon. Even though they are younger, its awesome that people like Knite, Bl4ck and others can appreciate awesome shit like old Pokemon games and old Legend of Zelda games. Stop calling our childhoods gay, you fucking prepubescent fags.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2013, 02:49:32 AM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 31 May 2013, 12:46:21 PM »

You hate Pokemon because you are a lil fag. Lots of us grew up watching awesome cartoons like Pokemon. Even though they are younger, its awesome that people like Knite, Bl4ck and others can appreciate awesome shit like old Pokemon games and old Legend of Zelda games. Stop calling our childhoods gay, you fucking prepubescent fags.

Airisgay

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 31 May 2013, 01:45:27 PM »

Airisgay

Fag

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #35 on: 31 May 2013, 03:46:56 PM »

Wow air I ain't saying that you playing Pokemon or Zelda is gay, I am just saying that the I think the game is gay but not the people that play it, I mean the actual game, People called me gay for playing MC so yeah.

Conclusion : No one that plays pokemon/zelda is gay to me or to the world but I think the game is gay.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 31 May 2013, 07:03:42 PM »

Wow air I ain't saying that you playing Pokemon or Zelda is gay, I am just saying that the I think the game is gay but not the people that play it, I mean the actual game, People called me gay for playing MC so yeah.

Conclusion : No one that plays pokemon/zelda is gay to me or to the world but I think the game is gay.

How can a game have a sexuality? lul

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #37 on: 1 June 2013, 11:02:29 AM »

Apparently Yes :P .

FINAL MOTHERFUCKING CONCLUSION : I think Pokemon and Zelda are bad. I have nothing against the people that play it

PS Air is gay

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 1 June 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

Gay.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 1 June 2013, 01:48:20 PM »

FINAL MOTHERFUCKING CONCLUSION : I think Pokemon and Zelda are bad. I have nothing against the people that play it

PS Air is gay
u r ghey fag come att mi bruh aill wrek u

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #40 on: 1 June 2013, 06:30:08 PM »

PS Air is gay

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 1 June 2013, 07:24:06 PM »

PS Air is gay

Offline lordmel01

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 4 June 2013, 12:49:23 AM »
Never played or watched cause I was told things... but yeah till now at 15 yrs of age I started watching it for the first time ever and its good really good im on episode 3