Author Topic: is this fair?  (Read 3150 times)

blacka_ch33ze

is this fair?
« on: 22 June 2013, 01:49:13 AM »
ok so peng bunny is teleporting to me and brings die_endermen and  jared and they kill me and IMMORTALxAPE
and we didn't even accept a tpa.
is this fair?

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Re: is this fair?
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2013, 02:10:47 AM »
didn't even accept a tpa.
IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE. No way that happened. It's someone with you accepting TP requests, lol.
is this fair?
Um... Seriously stop making these threads..

We're only killing you because we are with MossyPaws and one of her allies. You keep saying Youll kill the most powerful PVP'ers on the server but the farthest you got to is loodlemcpoodlex or whatever. We took over your small unprotected area and overthrew you because you tried to boss everyone around and terrorize them. Then you try to escape by swimming and hide on the other side of the roof. Douchey if you ask me.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2013, 02:21:40 AM »
IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE. No way that happened. It's someone with you accepting TP requests, lol.
is this fair?

We're only killing you because we are with MossyPaws and one of her allies. You keep saying Youll kill the most powerful PVP'ers on the server but the farthest you got to is loodlemcpoodlex or whatever. We took over your small unprotected area and overthrew you because you tried to boss everyone around and terrorize them. Then you try to escape by swimming and hide on the other side of the roof. Douchey if you ask me.
liar! stop rejecting the truth. me and IMMORTAL didn't accept tpa's. you are only killing me and not him and I didn't even say anything about reaching a dream of the best ,idiot you are just rejecting but really, your fate is sealed you keep on tpoing or whatever it is called to us and kill us.
 the war against mossy was cancel you are just making up lies.so just shut the fuck up, already leave me be because I am fucking ready to kill you dick biscuit.oh and all that stuff I am taking with me it isn't even my real equipment.plus i already got pass mossy next is Jared or Julius. but I can kill you but you always are a pussy and bring back up.so really you are not good at pvp.and get off my posts DIE
« Last Edit: 22 June 2013, 02:28:18 AM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2013, 02:29:37 AM »
is this fair?

liar! stop rejecting the truth. me and IMMORTAL didn't accept tpa's. you are only killing me and not him and I didn't even say anything about reaching a dream of the best ,idiot you are just rejecting but really, your fate is sealed you keep on tpoing or whatever it is called to us and kill us.
 the war against mossy was cancel you are just making up lies.so just shut the fuck up, already leave me be because I am fucking ready to kill you dick biscuit.oh and all that stuff I am taking with me it isn't even my real equipment.plus i already got pass mossy next is Jared or Julius. but I can kill you but you always are a pussy and bring back up.so really you are not good at pvp.

Good English you illiterate cruel Mongoloid. The war is still going.. Don't act like we're friends. Like you're gonna get past Jared or Julius... Kill me tomorrow, I killed you so many fucking times today with my bow.

And are you THREATENING ME? Go ahead, we'll see who can win with allies and everything.

Not supposed to be good at PVP. Dude I don't spend my whole life on here, I have a real one. Shut your mouth, please.

Goodbye.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2013, 02:35:56 AM by Die_Endermen »

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2013, 02:34:08 AM »
and get off my posts DIE
oh look what is that? it says get off my posts.hmmm
what does that mean oh yeah
get off my posts now!!!p.s. does screenshots on messages are in game questions you side with mossy you die in the game
you don't side with mossy you wont die multiple times in the game
the only reason is because I  am unarmed you were attacking me for no reason
« Last Edit: 22 June 2013, 03:52:12 AM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 June 2013, 03:17:31 AM »
How about you stop making retarded posts in the first place, Blacka_ch33ze?

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #6 on: 22 June 2013, 03:38:41 AM »
ok. but one question. how are they teleporting to me and killing me? IMORTALxAPE says he didn't do it.so how are they teleporting to me?

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2013, 08:06:10 AM »
Real question, why the fuck are you guys even having a war? I'll take you all on by myself and lets finish this shit

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 June 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
Too much drama.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 June 2013, 09:12:30 PM »

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 June 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
We're having a war for no memorable reason other than boredom.
discord- katie#7438