Author Topic: Grief on Riverside  (Read 2406 times)

Offline ColeMadeAwesome (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
Grief on Riverside
« on: 18 June 2013, 11:33:51 PM »
If you go down the Eastbound mine cart, you'll eventually see some nether rack on fire. this is my signal for "CONGRATS! You've hit Riverside Village (#1 Grieved)" We were grieved by JE_CameWin and his friends ,JuliusGrimes, npadams, and the one who killed my iron golem: OctoGamer. These people GRIEF Riverside and mainly kill the Co-Owner: Pitt43. Pitt43 has $5000 to pay for Riverside's PROTECTION but he never gets the time to PAY it due to Grief. MESSAGE TO ALL ADMINS: Please do all you can to help Pitt43 pay the $5000 and protect our houses.

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Re: Grief on Riverside
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2013, 11:37:18 PM »
If you go down the Eastbound mine cart, you'll eventually see some nether rack on fire. this is my signal for "CONGRATS! You've hit Riverside Village (#1 Grieved)" We were grieved by JE_CameWin and his friends ,JuliusGrimes, npadams, and the one who killed my iron golem: OctoGamer. These people GRIEF Riverside and mainly kill the Co-Owner: Pitt43. Pitt43 has $5000 to pay for Riverside's PROTECTION but he never gets the time to PAY it due to Grief. MESSAGE TO ALL ADMINS: Please do all you can to help Pitt43 pay the $5000 and protect our houses.
Screenshots, times, etc, will probably be needed :)
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1268.0
discord- katie#7438

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2013, 05:12:23 PM »
If you go down the Eastbound mine cart, you'll eventually see some nether rack on fire.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2013, 05:30:45 PM »
I already reported the latest griefs for u, if u maby looked at the thread beneath this one :p
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?