Author Topic: civ 5 give away!  (Read 2717 times)

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
civ 5 give away!
« on: 13 July 2013, 01:03:14 AM »
That's right! Seems I have a spare copy of Civ 5 I can gift, just in time for the new expansion Brave New World, and after playing that a bit I would dare say it is the best strategy game ever made.

So why take advantage of the steam sale when you can take advantage of me!

Just post why you want it, and why you have what it takes.

Also please look up system req's first, it does need a decent computer. I will hand it out to the person I care to give it to.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: civ 5 give away!
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2013, 01:25:59 AM »
Why do I need it? You don't wanna give? I TAKE
Do I have what it takes? I HAVE THE BEST COMPUTER IN THIS DUMP! I WAS BORN TO WIN THIS!

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #2 on: 13 July 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
what is a civ 5?

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2013, 05:37:27 AM »
what is a civ 5?

Civilization 5

It's a turn based strategy game. The Civilization franchise is one of the most well known turn based strategy games, famous for featuring many Civilizations from the past and present, spearmen attacking tanks, amazing gameplay depth and balance, one of the most addicitve gameplay models ever (just one more turn!) and Gandhi building a worryingly large amount of nukes.

Err it is a turn based game, where you place cities and improve them, you can build world wonders, amass armies to conquer enemies or build culture to subvert them, or just focus on science and amaze others with your advanced technology. While you can customize the speed and difficulty of gameplay a lot it tends to be more on the slow side of gameplay and planning what you do is very important.

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
Well since airboner of sodom said he wants to take it so enthusiastically, he can take mine!

air wins lol

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 July 2013, 01:17:14 AM »
Well since airboner of sodom said he wants to take it so enthusiastically, he can take mine!

air wins lol
I've done giveaways on the forums too and I was also disappointed about the lack of participation. Thanks for da game! :D