Author Topic: Lag causes destroyment of brand new diamond pickaxe  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Buildbecky (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
Lag causes destroyment of brand new diamond pickaxe
« on: 6 August 2013, 06:39:50 AM »
Time 11:34 englan tme, augut6th
Today villagecraf (but nothig else) it was lagging real bad, i got out my hardly used diamond pickax ad went to my obsidian generator. i randomly gt set on fire so i ran to the water. the lag kept pushing me back so i died and my stuff fell in the  lava and got set on fire and destroyed!
Please could i hav a new diamond pickaxe!
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Lag causes destroyment of brand new diamond pickaxe
« Reply #1 on: 6 August 2013, 08:36:32 AM »

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 August 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
Today villagecraf (but nothig else) it was lagging real bad, i got out my hardly used diamond pickax ad went to my obsidian generator. i randomly gt set on fire so i ran to the water. the lag kept pushing me back so i died and my stuff fell in the  lava and got set on fire and destroyed!
I can make one for you if: your fps was under 10 at the time, if not then forget it

Taylar94

« Reply #3 on: 6 August 2013, 12:27:11 PM »
ABISDAN GEN

also there is a report section.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #4 on: 6 August 2013, 08:04:15 PM »
I could make you 1 more, but you owe me just tp me when we are both on

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 August 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
You'd need screenshots or other proof for the server to replace, and even then it would be extremely doubtful that they would. It's happened to everyone at one time or another. If you can appeal to someone's good nature and get them to replace it for you, then all the better for you. I assume you were aiming for the second option, as you have posted in General Disco. If not, for future reference, reports such as this should be posted in the Reports & Grievances section. You can also find a template for reports there.
 ;D
discord- katie#7438

Taylar94