Poll

Should any tp killing of any kind be aloud in Villagecraft?

Yes
No

Author Topic: No tp killing!  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Buildbecky (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
No tp killing!
« on: 5 August 2013, 05:24:11 PM »
I think tp killing of any kind should be banned. If you are an MP please could you put this in parliament?
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: No tp killing!
« Reply #1 on: 5 August 2013, 07:03:38 PM »
1. Teleport Killing (TP Killing, TP Attacking, TP Combat)
Definition: Using teleporting for the purposes of PVP combat. Includes killing, attempted killing, attacking, trapping, or any hostile act involving teleporting.

Rule: Allowed, except when:
-An agreement is made in chat to be peaceful. If someone contravenes this they can be punished beyond a warning on 1st offence. You cannot avoid this rule by agreeing to be peaceful and then getting another player to kill the victim instead.
-A new player on the server is unfairly baited into a TP kill, in which case Staff can get the items back - There generally needs to only be a warning to the culprit. Please don't take advantage of new players.

Taken from:
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1784.0

Witchdoctor1

Re: No tp killing!
« Reply #2 on: 5 August 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
Becky, I believe the rules regarding TP killing is already set in stone. I doubt there will be any changes to said rules. While what happened to you was wrong and unfortunate, it turned out how you wished it would. Again this is a survival server. It is part of the inherent risks.