Poll

Why do you think admins and mods/supermods are major douches sometimes?

They're human
7 (26.9%)
They hate everyone
0 (0%)
They are immature
3 (11.5%)
They are so stressed out, they start losing their nice side.
4 (15.4%)
Other (Please post your answer)
0 (0%)
They aren't douches at all (Lies <.<)
12 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Admins, Mods, Supermods, and All The Other Authority Figures That Anger You  (Read 18471 times)

Offline boylink

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Ako that was a great.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
Re: Admins, Supermods, and Other Abusive Political Figures
« Reply #32 on: 7 July 2012, 11:17:37 PM »

Muted everyone, even the innocent bystanders.
[/quote]

Funny because I didnt.. i said mute everyone as a joke because they wouldnt listen to me. Get your facts straight, I muted one person that date that you are talking about and it was Rainy, Think before talking
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 8 July 2012, 11:18:06 AM »

Muted everyone, even the innocent bystanders.

Funny because I didnt.. i said mute everyone as a joke because they wouldnt listen to me. Get your facts straight, I muted one person that date that you are talking about and it was Rainy, Think before talking
[/quote]

It's always the democratic lol :P

I'm famous for getting punishments, aren't I?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 8 July 2012, 12:18:29 PM »

It's always the democratic lol :P

Does not compute

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
I love how Pupdude says i muted everyone one time.... I never did so, i muted 1 person, rainy.. because he wouldn't shh bout the subject, IF everyone was muted, air did it, cuz it was him and I online, don't accuse me for something your not sure of, fucking douche...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
For what it's worth, the amount of blatant administrative disrespect in this thread and in-game in general is, frankly, astounding to me. For running a server essentially free of charge, providing a gaming experience as reliably and trouble-free as possible, as well as implementing new and interesting features while trying to make sure gameplay is still balanced, these guys get a lot of crap from people complaining about crap that doesn't seem to matter a whole lot in the long run. I can't fathom why, even if an administrator is making you angry, you would even think that screaming and throwing a tantrum was an option - you can't expect cordial and respectful treatment by the staff if you don't give them the same courtesy.  :-\

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
I love how Pupdude says i muted everyone one time.... I never did so, i muted 1 person, rainy.. because he wouldn't shh bout the subject, IF everyone was muted, air did it, cuz it was him and I online, don't accuse me for something your not sure of, fucking douche...

The fuck? I only muted rainy and pup, don't drag me into this...

that screaming and throwing a tantrum was an option

Indeed! That why I called them spoiled little shit cunts.
« Last Edit: 9 July 2012, 02:41:06 AM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
This thread is fucken dumb.. mostly what it is, is just theory's that Pupdude is making up.. like mine for example, he mentioned two things "bad" about me, and they are BOTH untrue. First one "Bl4ck_St0ne mutes everyone... even innocent bystanders" Uhm.. excuse me? Are you mistaking me with someone... i muted rainy, thats IT. Maybe airborne101st45 muted the others because he was online aswell, was NOT me. Also i only muted rainy BECAUSE he wouldnt be quite when me and air were trying to explain why the ender pearl conflict happened.

Secondly. "Bl4ck_St0ne curses people for no reason and is a douche" I cut that down a little into shortform but thats overall of what Pupdude said.... Okay, I NEVER curse ANYONE for no reason. One time it was rainy for awhile because he put me through a hour of BS about MrSparklePants problem, One other time was Knitefall because he was cursing Rainy for no reason so I was giving him a taste of him own medicine, and I have done it to someone else ONCE when i was testing out the curses.

So in conclusion, Pupdude don't make up random BullSHITabout people like me and the other staff that you don't know is true, get your fucken facts straight before you talk.