Author Topic: ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal  (Read 2490 times)

Offline All-starDean (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal
« on: 14 September 2013, 09:38:25 AM »
              Dear Admins,
                          Please un ban me admins I know I had 2 xray machines in my house, but you can even look in my chests and see that I do not have an excess amount of items. The xrays were just for looks if you use them, you can even see that there is nothing but caverns. Plus Phvikings and me are friends in real life we're on the same football team. However I am very sincere to your decision. Please un ban me I love Village craft and would love to be back on soon.
                                                                                                                                            Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                     ForShizzle

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
You have two x-ray offenses and three grief offenses.
I don't have a clue why you weren't banned at the second x-ray, or when you griefed twice, but three times is plenty.
You proved to us five times you do not care about the rules.

Mentioning that you had x-ray machines when that wasn't why you were banned wasn't good.

So if you think you stand a chance right now, I have some bad news for you.

Offline All-starDean (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 September 2013, 09:25:28 PM »
Dear January,
               I believe you have been unfair but I am sincere to your decision, but please, I agree I have griefed however the x-rays were just for looks. Please reconsider your post, please I love to play village craft however if you decide again, or any other admins, that I should be banned then I will have to find a different server to play on, I am sorry for what I have done. Also I would like a fair post please don't pin old things on me but the items I have been banned for would still apply.             P.S. I was jailed then randomly got banned, but why wasn't I punished by being jailed and things taken away? I love the server and have reported many lag machines to Akomine. So please let me have one more chance, please.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 September 2013, 09:31:54 PM »
She said no, dude. You've done enough

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 September 2013, 10:42:55 PM »
Dear January,
               I believe you have been unfair

You shittin' me?
Did you even read what I said? People get banned for getting caught x-raying twice, same with grief.
You have FIVE offenses in both categories, obviously someone was lenient with you but you didn't take advantage of that to become a good player.

You must be a spoiled brat who never gets punished, because this is very fair.