Author Topic: Favourite Cookies  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Favourite Cookies
« on: 16 October 2013, 11:36:35 AM »
Mine Snickerdoodles + Peanut butter but most of all i like all cookies with peanut butter (NO FRUIT)
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Favourite Cookies
« Reply #1 on: 17 October 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
Mine Snickerdoodles + Peanut butter but most of all i like all cookies with peanut butter (NO FRUIT)

Never heard of snickerdoodle before, you have some weird things in the US.

We say biscuits here. My favourite biscuit is chocolate + chocolate chop biscuits. ANZAC biscuits are also nice, but I don't think you have them in the US.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 October 2013, 02:17:05 AM »
rich tea ftw

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 October 2013, 06:29:51 AM »

We say biscuits here. My favourite biscuit is chocolate + chocolate chop biscuits. ANZAC biscuits are also nice, but I don't think you have them in the US.

Im UK we just searched up cookies for a b-day paaartay

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2013, 09:53:50 AM »

You've never had cookies? Try looking around the bakery isle of co-OP or asda. They sell packets of them there ;)

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2013, 11:43:21 AM »

You've never had cookies? Try looking around the bakery isle of co-OP or asda. They sell packets of them there ;)

No we have cookies, we don't call them cookies, they are biscuits.

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 October 2013, 11:51:15 AM »

I know we call them biscuits, but we also have cookies of a different kind. See?

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #7 on: 17 October 2013, 04:27:49 PM »
I can't decide between oreos or jaffa cakes.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 October 2013, 01:40:19 AM »
*post turns into debate about whether jaffa cakes are biscuits*

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 October 2013, 02:28:35 AM »
It was a simple Question come on guys Favorite cookies also JUST DONT the first 3 were good but then it turned into a debate and dont even start wid the jaffa cakes.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #10 on: 19 October 2013, 09:54:17 PM »
It's simply, jaffa cakes are biscuit sized cakes. I like the blueberry ones myself.

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 October 2013, 12:11:40 AM »

I know we call them biscuits, but we also have cookies of a different kind. See?
Those are biscuits too.
I'm still giggling at 'snickerdoodles'.
I like gingernuts.
discord- katie#7438