Author Topic: Player Representitive  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Buildbecky (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
Player Representitive
« on: 5 August 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
Ok, so, I know that there aren't anymore, but still. I read that old document for the guidelines, and I really would like to be one! I have started a greifing society in my village, I basically help people when they have been greifed, finding out who it is then rebuild it. I am also starting to help with tp killing. But, if I was a PR I would have more privilages.I have never greifed on this server, and never will do.
Thanks
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Re: Player Representitive
« Reply #1 on: 5 August 2013, 04:25:31 PM »
Ok, so, I know that there aren't anymore, but still. I read that old document for the guidelines, and I really would like to be one! I have started a greifing society in my village, I basically help people when they have been greifed, finding out who it is then rebuild it. I am also starting to help with tp killing. But, if I was a PR I would have more privilages.I have never greifed on this server, and never will do.
Thanks
PR is gone but they think on returning it and people are applying :)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Player Representitive
« Reply #2 on: 5 August 2013, 04:30:21 PM »
Hi, we don't have a PR position anymore. Staff now handles all of the PR duties.