Author Topic: can i come bk to village craft  (Read 6200 times)

Offline rexey3692 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
can i come bk to village craft
« on: 9 November 2013, 03:25:49 PM »
Hey people its me Rexey369 i had to make this accout because i was ban from the server and froums. What i done was stupid and i should of not been rude to the admin i was young and inlove and raged so easily. It has almost been a year now and im missing the server and my friends on it... i have changed now and cant sleep wd the fact i was rude to the admins back then. Im begging you please can you unban me

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: can i come bk to village craft
« Reply #1 on: 9 November 2013, 03:34:22 PM »
What was your other forum account? You said you got banned from the forums.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 November 2013, 03:40:25 PM »
Nevermind, found your old account. I remember you now. Posting a verdict in a min.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 November 2013, 03:53:52 PM »
Okay, I wanna start by quoting some of Rexey's posts on the forums. I find this first one the most humorous of all, it was directed to Jan.

Bitch Please, go get a life you old hag. At least I ain't no trammy who lost their verginity to a prostitute. I would knock your teeth out of your mouth if you had a good since of hygiene but clearly you don't since I can smell it from where I am. You are the sperm that should have been swallowed during sex.
I want everyone to notice Rexey's exquisite grammar and spelling. Jan liked that reply so much that it was part of her signature for some time. Here we have another sample:

i hate this server ima tell every 1 that this server is shit that means all my twitter fan (over 800) wont go on the server any more cuz they all look up 2 me ill give them the other villagecraft ip (hola at me if you want the ip the admins are nicer they will give you suff if you need if you need it and they have a place where you can build whaterver you want.)

C on the other server the admins are nicer and better you guys and girls that are admins are jusr gossiping bitches that have no lofe and juat make fun of ppl i know my right and i aint atupid im in yr 9 and im doing A grade gce (seriouly im not jk) i have to do my exams early next yr when im in yr 10 and the same thing with matha but im boing B grade

Now, I wanna link you all to Rexey's threads and I hope you get a good laugh out of them.
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1464.msg15208#msg15208
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1476.msg15343#msg15343
Runek changed the title of this topic to a more humorous one:
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1493.msg15530#msg15530

As for the verdict:
« Last Edit: 9 November 2013, 03:57:49 PM by Akomine »

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 November 2013, 06:07:59 PM »
I think by A grade GCSEs he means a GCSE with a predicted output of an A. Just my guess though.

From what I have seen on the other posts and this one, I think it lacks the sorrow needed, but the verdict has been decided. If you ever try again, look at other successful appeals and take a look at what makes them good. Just don't copy them...

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 November 2013, 06:37:11 PM »
git wrek'd kid

Akomine's edit:
Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2013, 04:58:34 PM by Akomine »

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 November 2013, 09:03:40 PM »
Re-appeal in 2 months, we'll be put more thought into it, and try to write it more satisfying.
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 November 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
Re-appeal in 2 months, we'll be put more thought into it, and try to write it more satisfying.

Re-appeal any time, as you've waited a long time already. Like Luis said, it's worth reading other appeals to see what we are looking for.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air