Author Topic: pondering lifces exsitqnce  (Read 3036 times)

Offline CSB (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
pondering lifces exsitqnce
« on: 16 November 2013, 06:53:19 PM »
Lets just say that the eagle has soared (8 im high) amd i am on my cellular moboile device i am. Waiying for battle goeldfield to load. Akp i was wondering how jews were black. Ots really jars to type caise yje forms are glItxjuglitchy with mobolr devices so fox that please mu eyes aee very tired and i am thimlkg thay becaise its coldiNBCthis room that its causing my eue soght tp glitch amd male type hard. Also i jave a great math teacher jer and i got off to a rough strart but wr havimg been getting marriage comsoulng for help our problems. Its syory tome. The first time o smoked weed i tried summoning tikos god by dancing around fire
 And thenclater i goy om a boat and after

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
FUCK YOU FGTS

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: pondering lifces exsitqnce
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2013, 07:16:28 PM »
Lets just say that the eagle has soared (8 im high) amd i am on my cellular moboile device i am. Waiying for battle goeldfield to load. Akp i was wondering how jews were black. Ots really jars to type caise yje forms are glItxjuglitchy with mobolr devices so fox that please mu eyes aee very tired and i am thimlkg thay becaise its coldiNBCthis room that its causing my eue soght tp glitch amd male type hard. Also i jave a great math teacher jer and i got off to a rough strart but wr havimg been getting marriage comsoulng for help our problems. Its syory tome. The first time o smoked weed i tried summoning tikos god by dancing around fire
 And thenclater i goy om a boat and after

Organic matter tends to blacken and char when exposed to the extreme temperatures of an oven.

bradengothigh

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: pondering lifces exsitqnce
« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2013, 07:39:43 PM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament