Author Topic: Thanks all, one more thing i need to ask.  (Read 2516 times)

Offline idabeast99 (OP)

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Thanks all, one more thing i need to ask.
« on: 2 December 2013, 09:35:04 PM »
I'd like to start by thanking the staff for allowing me to return. I promise it'l be better. However i need a quick explanation. My village owned by me and xninjaxunicornx called "Avon" is no longer in my ownership, and the items in it are owned by me, which i'm sure whoever owns it now has taken them. Maybe since i was gone so long it was given to someone else, but i'd like to propose it to be back in my hands of ownership. If that's reasonable, or a refund for the cost of the village. Thanks for all again.

~Ida

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Thanks all, one more thing i need to ask.
« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2013, 10:53:35 PM »
The village "Avon" is owned by lishman77. Since he is an active player, it is up to you to negotiate with him.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 3 December 2013, 11:19:20 AM »
i think i might have bought this as an inactive village a while back and looted stuff :/ he can defo have ownership of the village back but ill need to see if i have some of the expensive loot to give back, ill give you money if i have non when i'm next in-game if you want. if its the village i looted.
~lish#swag#yolo#money#reem#420blazeit
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 December 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
i think i might have bought this as an inactive village a while back and looted stuff :/ he can defo have ownership of the village back but ill need to see if i have some of the expensive loot to give back, ill give you money if i have non when i'm next in-game if you want. if its the village i looted.
~lish#swag#yolo#money#reem#420blazeit

It is.