Author Topic: I need help making a new village  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
I need help making a new village
« on: 17 January 2014, 01:41:41 PM »
Hi everyone

I was thinking of making a small prison server themed village, anyone who helps will get to be a warden (owner) even if it just giving blocks.

Its going to be small compared to real prison servers, but there will be in the end (I Hope) with wardens and such and cell blocks.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
Re: I need help making a new village
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2014, 02:07:33 PM »
I'm not sure whether you're making a server, or a village...

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: I need help making a new village
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2014, 02:35:36 PM »
a Village not a server
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile