Author Topic: My appeal  (Read 2344 times)

Offline creepergirl_a (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
My appeal
« on: 10 June 2014, 06:24:22 PM »
State your full Minecraft username: creepergirl_a

State the punishment you received: Banned

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:   I was banned for griefing two times.

State why you should be pardoned/forgiven:   Lots of people get banned and lots of people don't get back on, I remember a very long time ago me and my friend dodo43885 teamed up to make a meat company it never worked out though. Our plan was to become rich from selling meat and wool or any other goods we fount in forests. I have two villages and I am working on one, that someone griefed I went on my sister's account and saw it griefed, I own Birchville and Clayton.  I am very sorry for griefing and will never do it again. My first appeal was not so good no one said I should be let back on, I didn't mean that I didn't grief when I said someone hacked my account I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry for making seam that way!  It has been 10 or 11 days since I have been on Villagecraft. On another server , I quit, I was griefed. What I had built has huge! I had a big hotel and a really cool town under it, I let some people run the hotel, 5 minutes later my plot was dead. I was so angry I decided to become a griefer and that's why I grief. I am really sorry, my intent was not to hurt people or anything like that, I was greedy and wanted to get everything I could. I was also very angry at that griefing team. I promise it will never happen again!

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: My appeal
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2014, 06:37:21 PM »
We're discussing. Hang tight for now and we'll get back to you, okay? :)

I'd recommend checking back tomorrow - it may take a bit to get everyone's input.

Offline creepergirl_a (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2014, 06:41:25 PM »
ok thanks :)

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2014, 12:12:59 PM »
Locking duplicate topic.