Author Topic: My Appeal  (Read 4164 times)

Offline fencingirl_r (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
My Appeal
« on: 7 July 2014, 09:45:29 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:  fencingirl_r

State the punishment you recieved:Banned

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
Griefed

State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc): I got banned for griefing, I admitted I was griefing without anybody asking, Hummingbird wasn't very nice :P and put me in jail. Now I understand why he(she?) put me in jail, I was taking stuff from Bluejacket at his village, and so Hummingbird put me in jail i was mad and then for no reason after he put me in jail i got banned! I think we were both in the wrong (mostly me though) and I am truly sorry!

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: My Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 7 July 2014, 09:55:59 PM »
Hello,

Being jailed while a staff member looks for evidence is common. In this case, it looks like you had actually been griefing and killing animals over the course of weeks. If you were "getting mad" at January (Hummingbird) for jailing you, it doesn't help either because it was you who griefed and Jan who is trying to help the victim of that grief, but we'll have to let her weigh in on how you responded.

1. How exactly was Jan (Hummingbird) in the wrong?
2. If you return to the server, what are the chances that you grief or kill someone else's animals again?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 July 2014, 10:13:26 PM »
I wonder why I didn't feel like being very nice.

You're a griefer, and do you remember your reason for griefing our players? Because you were bored.

You aren't welcome here, I'm not going to let you ruin the fun of others because the only way you can have fun with your life is by being a huge brat.

Appeal denied.
Grow the fuck up.

Hummingbird put me in jail i was mad and then for no reason after he put me in jail i got banned! I think we were both in the wrong
« Last Edit: 7 July 2014, 10:44:18 PM by JANUARYJONES »

Offline fencingirl_r (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 July 2014, 12:38:40 PM »
HahHAH i cant believe u guys got worked up over that..........it was a freaking joke! of course i was bored-i dont think ANYBODY uses sponges, and I HAD been griefeing for weeks! actually, my sister, creepergirl_a,(who is a year YOUNGER than me,) told me 2 rite the CHEESIEST, STUPIDEST appeal ever and it was like a joke- shes gotten on before for the cheesiest apeals, and i thought it would be hilarious if i got back on! God, even some of my other friends were in on the joke(i cant tell u their name cuz I dont want them banned......)
ok anyways what i wanted 2 say, was SAYONARA, SUCKERS

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 July 2014, 12:54:15 PM »
This is the most embarrassing defense mechanism I have ever seen a child come up with. It just made my top ten favorites.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 July 2014, 01:13:43 PM »
All I can see now is some pre-teen boy (no girlz on teh interwebz) sitting in a corner drinking bourbon from a bottle and rocking back and forth. "My friends think it's funny. My friends think it's funny."

Why, back in my day... Rest of post removed for incomprehensible old folks speech.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 July 2014, 01:33:40 PM »
All I can see now is some pre-teen boy (no girlz on teh interwebz) sitting in a corner drinking bourbon from a bottle and rocking back and forth. "My friends think it's funny. My friends think it's funny."

Why, back in my day... Rest of post removed for incomprehensible old folks speech.

im a gurl runek duh dis server is rly dum n y was I baned 4 bein a brat my own prnts dont dissiplin me so y wud ne1 else god even mi friends dont put up w/ my shit

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 9 July 2014, 02:03:28 PM »
Lel, this silly child thinks she trolled us. Are we the ones who wasted time writing a shitty appeal that didn't work? Nope.

Her reaction after getting denied:

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 9 July 2014, 09:17:29 PM »
you fail and

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 July 2014, 05:19:23 AM »
This kid after getting banned

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OblM0Wb0ZRM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OblM0Wb0ZRM</a>

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 July 2014, 03:29:25 PM »
Case Closed, Topic Locked.