Author Topic: Fooler3s ban appeal  (Read 5161 times)

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Fooler3s ban appeal
« on: 9 July 2014, 02:14:18 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:fooler3

State the punishment you recieved:Banned

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished: I was banned because of the actions of a hacker my my account (ldog2005) I have really only played on the server twice but my account was lost to a hacker ldog2005 http://teammadara.enjin.com/forum/m/20704771/viewthread/11085539-sapling-craft-grief/post/last#last
Griefed/PVP'd in a PVP-off zone/exploit/etc.

http://teammadara.enjin.com/forum/m/20704771/viewthread/11085539-sapling-craft-grief

as you can see this individual is a hacker. I would like to apologize of any things he would have done and I being unbanned would be excellent so it will not go on my minecraft record that I was banned here.
State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc):
I should be forgiven because this individual has caused so much harm to me on many servers and I would like to undo the damage. He has also hacked other accounts such as danchessplayer/Moderncraf, and I believe that I should not be banned for something I have not done. I would just like to let you know I was not the fooler3 that got banned. Thank you. My english is not very good. I live in the Netherlands.

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: Fooler3s ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: 9 July 2014, 07:51:00 PM »
I hope this helps?

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2014, 05:45:01 PM »
You're part of a little crew of griefers/douches we had on the server for a while. Never sure who was sharing which account, and with a slew of offenses between you, we banned you all. We did the right thing too.

If you want to appeal, I won't accept the "hacked account" tactic. I can't possibly know if it's true, and I don't believe it. You'll have to appeal the offenses made on your account.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2014, 06:34:22 PM »
The offences Made by the hacker that I take responsability for: griefing on the server,swearing or what I did. I will make sure that will not happen again and prove that I am not who I or the hacker was. I know that it was a foolish mistake of trusting the hacker and he not only got a hold of my account but of others. He got a hold of danchessplayers forum account,he got ahold of my forum account, which i got back.Accounts that were hacked:moderncraf,danchessplayer,fooler3: I take responsability for the hacking the hacker was doing. I know that even though it wasnt me. I am still responsable because it was done through my account. On minecraft I really do not like to hack and grief because it spoils the fun of the game.Whats the point of playing minecraft if you are going to hack? especially on a server that is not yours. And inflicting the trouble of it on other members of a well-experienced minecraft server like villagecraft was foolish of me. I should have been more aware and now am. I will prove that I am not a hacker by not hacking/griefing on villagecraft. It is not good to inflict harm on others and the guilt is to hard to bare.

I currently do not have any hack client installed and have no interest to grief because this server has anti-grief plugins and its not worth wasting your time ruining it for others. -Thank you ,fooler3

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2014, 06:36:38 PM »
Thus, hacking and griefing is not a good idea to do on a server. It is mean and a foolish act. That will not happen again. I know that on my acccount this has happened in the past and wont. Because whats the point of wasting life griefing and hurting others. I dont have any hack client on my computer nor do I have an interest in griefing because on minecraft is about building. Whats the point of ruining other builds made by other people. Life should be about helping people and not distroying there builds. Thanks again fooler3 (taking responsability for the griefing and hacking that has been happening on this account)

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2014, 06:55:27 PM »
Stop calling him a hacker, you probably gave him your account's password, that is not hacking.

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 July 2014, 10:12:21 PM »
Well he got my password in a weird way. He made a phishing page. And I fell for it :((((((((((( for his server website. I found out to late XD

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 July 2014, 10:43:22 PM »
Ldog is probably in same tier of hacking as the teenage girls who write "hacked! ily baebae" when their friend forgets to log out of Facebook.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting for a bit because you're probably making it worse. I don't know how good your English is but you seem to do the opposite of everything we tell you to do.

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 July 2014, 11:23:45 PM »
Sorry english is my third language. I will stop spamming here and on danchessplayers ban appeal.

Offline fooler3 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 July 2014, 04:58:07 PM »
I know I may have done may bad things like pvp/griefing/autobot hack. But I wont do it again.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 July 2014, 03:32:14 PM »
Verdict: Denied.

Topic Locked.